AVPN Annual Conference 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 8:15 AM - Friday, May 10, 2013 at 12:30 PM (SGT)
AVPN Annual Conference 2013
The inaugural Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN) Annual Conference will be the first and largest gathering of venture philanthropists and social investors in the region. We will be welcoming up to 300 delegates including our member organisations and active supporters. We expect participants from more than 25 countries to attend this event representing venture philanthropy organisations, impact investors, private equity, wealth management, government-related organisations, academia and grant-makers, as we advance the practice of venture philanthropy in Asia.
Participation in the conference will be limited and priority will be given to active providers of financial and non-financial resources to high performing social purpose organisations in Asia. The conference will seek to share learning and both broaden and deepen the venture philanthropy and social investment community across Asia.
Full details on the conference is available at the conference website: www.avpn2013.com
We welcome your interest on this conference. The conference is designed for those who provide financial and human capital to supporting high impact social organisations.
Terms & Conditions for tickets
1. AVPN members in good standing (and are current members as of conference date) are entitled to 2 free tickets, for which they have to register online by 31 January 2013. After this date, members can claim their 2 free tickets, subject to availability, by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. New members who join AVPN before 25 April 2013 will be entitled to 2 free tickets, subject to availability.
3. No-shows of free member tickets will be invoiced based on early bird ticket price of SGD300. Members can cancel their free tickets by 14 March 2013 without penalty.
4. AVPN members in good standing (and are current members as of conference date) can purchase additional tickets at SGD300 per ticket.
5. Early bird tickets are available for general sale at SGD300 each from 17 Jan - 14 Mar 2013. These are limited and numbers are subject to AVPN's discretion. Sale of the tickets will stop once the quota is reached, even if this occurs before the deadline. Ticket sales are subject to organiser’s approval based on delegate’s relevance to the conference objectives.
6. Standard tickets are available for general sale at SGD500 each from 15 March - 25 April 2013 (subject to availability). Ticket sales are subject to organiser’s approval based on delegate’s relevance to the conference objectives.
7. EVPA members are entitled to 50% discount off the stated rates of both the early bird and standard price tiers.
8. All ticket purchases of any tier - except member tickets, are subjected to a maximum of 5 tickets per organisation, unless with the prior approval of AVPN (please contact us if you are interested in more tickets).
9. Tickets for conference do not include attendance at the optional workshops after the main conference in the afternoon of 10 May 2013. These will be sold separately.
10. Cancellations of tickets will be refunded at 80% of the ticket price paid, but notice has to be given by 14 March 2013. There will be no refunds after this deadline.
11. Delegate tickets are non-transferable without prior approval in writing from AVPN. AVPN Member free tickets are only transferable to people within that member organisation (including affiliates) and should be cancelled if not used to avoid the non-show fee of SGD300.
12. AVPN will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by delegates, including travelling and accommodation expenses that are made in relation to the event.
13. Should AVPN cancel the conference, we will refund the full ticket price paid, but will have no liability for any related costs incurred by delegates.
14. Participants are to abide by AVPN’s no-fundraising policy at this event.
The Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN) is building a vibrant and high impact venture philanthropy community across the Asia Pacific region. AVPN has more than 110 members from 18 countries. We promote venture philanthropy in the broader philanthropic and social investment communities and provide specific networking and learning services to meet the needs of our members. AVPN is a non-profit organisation based in Singapore with membership across the Asian region. Learn more about us at www.avpn.asia