Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 11:00 AM (EST)
CloudCamp for Haiti is a virtual unconference held as a public webinar. CloudCamp Haiti builds upon the popular CloudCamp format by providing a place online for attendees to discuss how Cloud Computing can help solve their problems. For this event, we are focussing on real-life recovery projects like the aid relief efforts going on in Haiti. We are also charging money to raise funds to donate to the aid effort in Haiti.
Using an online meeting format attendees will exchange ideas, knowledge and information in a creative and supporting environment, advancing the current state of cloud computing for aid relief efforts.
- Jan 20th 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
- Online: To join the webinar: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/804015441
11:00am - 11:30am - Sign in and registration (Main Room)
11:30am - 12:00am - Introductions & Overview (Main Room)
12:00am - 12:30pm - Keynote - Reuven Cohen Founder & Chief Technologist for Enomaly Inc
12:30pm - 01:00pm - Unpanel Choosen by attendee’s of CloudCamp Haiti
- Topic: "How Cloud Computing Can Help in a Crisis"
01:00pm - 01:30pm - Round 1 - Break Out Sessions
- Room #1: Battle of the Private Clouds
Randy Bias of Cloudscaling vs. Dave Nielsen CloudCamp Founder
- Room #2: Cloud Computing and how it is helping Disaster Relief
Bret Platt of Rackspace
01:30pm - 2:00pm - Round 2 - Break Out Sessions
- Room #1: IBM Cloud Computing and Disater Releif
Dennis Quan IBM interviewed by John Willis
- Room #2: Cloud Computing
Chet Kapoor CEO of Sonoasystems
2:00pm - 2:30pm - Round 3 - Break Out Sessions
- Cloud Computing Why It Matters
Simon Wardley of Canonical
- Cloud Computing for Dummies
2:30pm - 3:00pm CloudCamp Haiti Wrap up (Back in “Main Room”)
Interested in sponsoring?
- visit http://www.cloudcamp.com/sponsors