San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
iSTARTUP Programme: Garage Technology Ventures and iAxil- Building World Class Companies with Coaching from Practitioners
iAxil is inviting all passionate entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs to apply for the iSTARTUP Programme.
The unique programme helps entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs to build innovative, scalable and profitable ventures with deeper insights, leveraging The Art of The Start (http://www.garage.com/resources/building.shtml and http://www.guykawasaki.com/the-art-of-the-start/), principle and methodology with immersive sessions with successful practitioners and coaches from Silicon Valley, Asia-Pacific and Singapore.
iAxil is working with our strategic partner from Silicon Valley, Garage Technology Ventures, http://www.garage.com/, to run the iSTARTUP Programme with the key objective of working with existing and aspiring entrepreneurs with unique and exciting business concepts to build world class companies. Garage Technology Ventures is a seed and early-stage venture capital fund and they look for extraordinary entrepreneurs with unique technologies that can become great companies.
The following are some of the key take-away from the iSTARTUP Programme:
- Experience a unique approach and methodologies with coaching from practitioners
- Network and access to coaches and trainers from Silicon Valley, Singapore and the region
- Learn to build a sustainable business with repeatable and scalable business model
- Uncover new customer development methods to provide deeper insights in building innovative, scalable and profitable companies
- Hear from industry veterans and serial entrepreneurs on how they achieve successes in startup environment
Partial list of the coaches and mentors from Singapore:
- Eddie Chau, Serial entrepreneur and angel investor.
- Leslie Loh, Managing Director of Red Dot Ventures and Serial entrepreneur.
- Chak Kong Soon, Managing Partner of Stream Global
- Dr K F Lai, Chairman, CEO & Co-founder, BuzzCity
- Shailesh Naik, CEO of MatchMove
- Suresh Keerthi, Managing Director of Venkey Techno Marketing Pte Ltd
- K T Wan, Executive Director, UOB Venture.
- Joshua Tan, Director at Legal Solutions LLC and angel investor.
- Kelvin Ong, CEO of FocusTech Ventures.
- Komal Sahu, angel investor and experienced finance professional.
- Mark Sayer, Director, IIX Impact Platforms at Impact Investment Exchange (Asia) & Principal of Drayhall Capital
- Richard Koh, Director of Emerging Business and Strategy, SingTel
- Laurenz Koehler, Managing Partner of Duxton Consulting
- Margery Lynn, General Manager, Dentsu Möbius
- Chan Yiu Lin, Principal Consultant, Greener Grass Communications
- Vernon Vasu, Principal, Mantai Ventures
- Gerald Tock, Founder of Inzen Studio
- Hajime Hotta , Founder of Cinnamon
- James Teh, Founder of TWare
- Padmini Venkataraman, Director of Customer Success, Aureus Analytics
- Ghanshyam Ahuja, Director at JamiQ
- Janson Yap, Regional Managing Partner, Deloitte
The iSTARTUP Programme will cover topics on The Art Of:
- Entrepreneurship, Right from the Start, Building Your Team
- Bootstrapping, Raising Capital
- Launching Your Startup, Nurturing a Culture of Success
- Agility, Product Development, Product Management, Innovation, Engineering
- Competitive Advantage, Go To Market, Customer Development, Marketing
- Crafting Your Business Model, Financial Projections
- Pitching, Building Buzz, Getting to Wow
- Business Process, Operations, Selling, Partnering, Going Global
- Crafting a Compelling Executive Summary, Elevator Pitch
Come spend an hour with Garage Technology Ventures and iAxil to find out more about the iSTARTUP programme. Seats are limited, please RSVP early.
Date/ Time: 25 April 2014, 3:00 pm to 4.00 pm
- Venue: Plug-In@Blk71, Blk 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #02-18
We look forward to seeing you on 25 April 2014!
To apply for the iSTARTUP Programme, please contact Jimmy Wong at +65 6513 4123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
We wish to inform you that as of 29 April 2016, iAxil has ceased all operations. If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com