LEAN ENTERPRISE SYMPOSIUM 2016
Thursday, 3 November 2016 from 08:00 to 14:00 (SGT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The registration for the event had been changed.
To register, kindly visit http://ledsymposium.dink.com.sg/registration/?t=1475030000193.
Building Lean and Future-Ready SMEs
Don’t miss this opportunity for the inaugural Lean Enterprises Symposium. This complimentary symposium would feature real-life case studies of how SMEs have been transformed.
The Inaugural Lean Enterprise Symposium 2016 would allow the participants to learn from real-life examples of how SMEs have successfully embarked on lean implementation. The symposium would allow the participants to bring back actionable ideas that can be introduced to their company.
The LED Symposium is a platform for SMEs who are interested in
1. Becoming more manpower-lean,
2. Developing a stronger Singaporean core,
3. Building a quality workforce.
|09.00am||Welcome address by Mr Douglas Foo, SMF President|
|09.15am||Keynote Address By Industry Practitioner|
|09.45am||SMEs’ Sharing on Manpower Lean Journey|
|10.30am||Tea Break and Gallery Showcase|
|11.00am||Keynote Address By Industry Expert|
|11.30am||SMEs’ Sharing on Manpower Lean Journey|
|12.15pm||Launch of LED logo and LED video|
|12.30pm||Closing Address by GOH|
|02.00pm||End of Event|
Terms and Conditions
1. The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to
any company or individual.
3. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
4. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not
5. Open to Singaporeans and Singapore PRs (Limited to 2 participants per SMEs)
Save This Event
When & Where
SME Centre@SMF, supported by SPRING Singapore, was established in May 2005 as a subsidiary of SMF. SME Centre@SMF provides small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with easy access to business advisory services to help them start, sustain and grow their businesses. The one-stop SME Centre's services include business diagnosis, information on government schemes and capability workshops.