San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The programme you've been waiting for is finally here!
The pilot run of this specialised one-year programme will begin in January 2017 where participants will be coached and mentored to write and self-publish their books in under a year. Through 6 evening seminars and 24/7 email support for a year, this programme will utilise a tried and tested systematic approach to help participants achieve two goals:
- To complete the Preparation and Writing stage within the first six months.
- To get the physical books published within the next six months.
Jit Puru, the author of the book You Deserve Happiness, designed this programme based on the system he used while writing and self-publishing his book within 10-months, If you're serious about getting your book out by the end of 2017, this is definitely the programme for you!
Register now or call for more information. Hurry, Limited seats available!
- 6 Evening Deep-Dive Workshops To Ensure Your Content Is Ready Within Six Months
- 5th January 2017, 7pm - 10pm (Thursday)
- 2nd February 2017, 7pm - 10pm (Thursday)
- 2nd March 2017, 7pm - 10pm (Thursday)
- 6th April 2017, 7pm - 10pm (Thursday)
- 4th May 2017, 7pm - 10pm (Thursday)
- 1st June 2017, 7pm - 10pm (Thursday)
- Content writing and tracking system
- 24/7 Email Support For 12-Months (1st January 2017 - 31 December 2017)
- Overall progress monitoring
Jit Puru is the author of the book You Deserve Happiness: How To Attract And Achieve Success By Gaining Emotional And Mental Mastery, a corporate trainer, speaker, and strategist who is passionate about transforming lives through personal empowerment. Since founding Jit & Company in 2014, Jit has trained thousands through the seminars and training programmes he has delivered to various organisations, such as Motorola Solutions, DBS Bank, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, C&H International, AIA, Prudential, Ultra Supplies, Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry, and the Ministry of Education. The company has expanded its reach to Southeast Asia and is poised to grow even stronger in the region and beyond. Jit strongly believes in personal development and affirms this notion by continually improving himself. Driven by a relentless pursuit of knowledge and backed by his desire to help people to be the best that they can be, Jit is well- positioned to add massive value to the people he comes in contact with in more ways than one.