Claimable: SkillsFuture for individuals / PIC for companies
Fee: S$250 (S$230 SkillsFuture Credit + S$20 Registration Fee)
Get started with Adobe Premiere Pro CC and learn everything you need to know in ONE day to finish editing your video.
From years of experience in teaching Videography and Video Editing classes, Adrian has developed a method that teaches the subject in a crystal clear and easy-to-follow manner. Many books and other classes sometimes try to show you too much, which may result in confusing you as a beginner.
This Adobe Premiere Pro CC training course teaches you how to import footage, edit it, add effects, transitions, titles, music, and then export your complete video.
Designed for the absolute beginner and no previous editing experience is required.
You will start with the basics in Premier Pro. Step by step, the course introduces you to the different tools you will use in your video editing, and how to apply them.
Working files are included with the lessons, allowing you to follow along with each lesson using the same files being demonstrated in class.
Some of the topics you will learn are; importing and managing assets, adding and arranging clips, splitting, trimming, adding transitions, working with video effects, using layers, animating clips, using the titler, audio edits and effects, and of course, how to export your finished project.
By the time you have completed this 1-day Adobe Premiere Pro CC course, you will have an understanding of the tools and techniques available to get started with this video editing software.
You will be able to apply what you have learned to your own projects, and create outstanding content for your work!
- Bring your own laptop (Mac or Windows) installed with Adobe Premiere Pro CC (older CS6 version is acceptable).
- A minimum understanding of your laptop operating system, at least, the concept of copy/paste, files/folders and save/delete functions.
You Will Get
- Course notes and slides on a thumb drive
- Complimentary ebook PDF guide
- Working files; including backgrounds, music and sound effects
- Printed worksheets and checklists
- Email access to instructor after the course
- Business Owners, Marketing Professionals, Trainers, and Public Speakers.
- Small Businesses, Multinational Corporates, Government Agencies and Education Institutes.
- Digital Marketers, Social Media Managers, Multi-Media Journalists, Communication Directors, Community Managers.
In this 1-day (8 hours) hands-on video editing workshop, you will discover:
- Editing in Premiere Pro: the fast-track approach
- Setting up a project and a sequence
- Importing and organizing media
- Marking and selecting the best takes from clips
- Performing insert, overwrite, and replace edits
- Trimming, splitting, moving, and deleting clips
- Audio editing and mixing
- Recording voice-overs
- Applying transitions, effects, and filters
- Changing clip speed
- Colour correction
- Creating titles
- Multi-cam editing techniques
- Exporting your final project
Favorite bonus topics among participants are green screen keying, clip animating, and exporting to YouTube and Facebook in the best quality.
You will be practicing on an actual project, and as we are editing, you will learn more and more tools which will be explained in detail.
- S$250 (S$230 Course Fee + S$20 Registration Fee)
(If you are a Singaporean individual, you can claim SkillsFuture Credit to pay S$230 for the course. Inform us after registration)
Do you have questions about 1-Day Video Editing Course on Adobe Premiere Pro CC for Beginners [in Singapore]?
Contact Adrian Lee