5 Days Advanced R Training
In partnership with Lander Analytics of New York, REAL Analytics is pleased to have Jared Lander author of one of the most popular R programming books – R for Everyone – to conduct a 5 days intensive R training in Singapore.
Jared is an Adjunct Professor of Statistics at Columbia University and also the organizer of the New York Open Statistical Programming Meetup and the New York R Conference. With a masters from Columbia University in statistics and a bachelor in mathematics, he has experience in both academic research and industry.
Jared is very active in the data community, and is a frequent speaker at conferences, universities and meetups around the world. Earlier this year his work on the NFL Draft for the Minnesota Vikings was featured in the Wall Street Journal.
- Day 1 - Introduction to R (including introduction to Azure Machine Learning)
- Day 2 - Advanced Statistics in R: Modeling and Analytics
- Day 3 - Data Presentation and Portability
- Day 4 - Machine Learning in R
- Day 5 - Using Microsoft R Server and Microsoft R in-database with SQL 2016
See www.realanalytics.io/r-training for course details.