Actions and Detail Panel
A-CERTS Training: WSQ Respond to Fire Emergency in Buildings (2 Day) Run 15
Tue, Nov 22, 2016, 8:30 AM – Wed, Nov 23, 2016, 6:00 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
Date: 22 & 23 November 2016, Tuesday & Wednesday
Time: 8.30am to 6.00pm
Duration: 2 Day
Training Fees: S$425 per pax for A-CERTS Members / $460 per pax for non-members (WSQ funding available for this course)
Accreditation: WSQ Module / SCDF: 20 CPD points
Course Overview & Aim
(Recommended Course for Premises with Fire Safety Manager and store less than 5 metric tonnes of Petroleum & Flammable Materials)
The 2-day course will provide members of the Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) in the Public and Industrial premises with Fire Safety Manager and store less than 5 metric tonnes of Petroleum and Flammable materials with the essential knowledge and application skills to function as a member of an emergency response team. It equips the team to implement the emergency response skills during an emergency incident in buildings. This training covers basic firefighting, rescue techniques and procedures as a CERT member that can be utilised during an emergency.
This is also a WSQ module accreditated by WDA.
Response Team members and Site Incident Controller (SIC) from commercial, industrial and workplaces who are the first responders for incidents in premises with Fire Safety Manager and store less than 5 metric tonnes of Petroleum and Flammable. Persons who want to be recognised as a competent person applying emergency response skills during an emergency incident in buildings.
- Interpret emergency response legislations and guidelines
- Identify fire hazard scenarios and usage of fire protection system in buildings
- Demonstrate use of breathing apparatus according to BA wearer guidelines and entrapment procedures
- Assess the emergency situation and conduct firefighting to contain fire in high rise buildings
- Participate in rescue and evacuation exercise
- Hand over incident and provide operational assistance to the appropriate authorities
Participants will be awarded a downloadable e-Statement of Attainment by WDA upon passing the assessment
Compulsory declaration of health using Medical Form A for Trainees (forms to be submitted prior to training)
How much is the training fees?
S$425 per pax (all inclusive) for A-CERTS Members and $460 per pax for non-members. You can write to A-CERTS at email@example.com for more details.
Is this course subsidized?
Company sponsored participants (Singaporeans & PRs) can apply for subsidies under the WSQ funding scheme. For more details of the subsidies, please refer to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The directional details will be sent to participants upon registration of this training.
Is lunch and refreshment provided for the event?
There is a variety of dining choices readily available near the training venue.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact the administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration transferrable?
Your registration can be transferred but you will have to inform the administrator, at email@example.com, at least 10 working days in advance.
How do I pay for the training?
Upon registration, the administrator will advise you on the payment details. Please note that event confirmation is only confirmed with full payment.
What is the refund policy?
A-CERTS does not refund but you are allowed to transfer your seats. Please give notice of at least 10 working days.
The name on the registration doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
As Certificate will be issued upon completion of this training, please ensure that your details are correct.
A-CERTS Terms and Conditions
- I hereby wish to participate in the above programme and certify that the information provided is correct.
- I will not hold the organizer responsbile for any mishap occur during my participation.
- All decisions made by the organizer shall be final.
- I hereby grant the organizer a royalty-free right to use photos and information in media press and materials and marketing materials connected to the event.
- Participant's data is collected to be submitted to the governing bodies and related agencies for accreditation of CPD points, SDU points (if any) and generation of certificates.
- Please note that event confirmation is only confirmed with full payment.
- Registration is on First-Come-First-Served basis. We regret to inform that reservation of seats will not be entertained.
- Email confirmation generated by Eventbrite will be official.