Date: 27 October 2016, Thursday
Time: 8.30am to 6.00pm
Duration: 1 Day
Training Fees: S$210 per pax for A-CERTS Members / $250 per pax for non-members (WSQ funding available for this course)
Accreditation: WSQ Module / SCDF: 10 CPD points
Course Overview & Aim
(Recommended Course for Premises which does not require P&FM License)
The 1-day course will provide members of the Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) in the Public and Industrial premises (without or store below the exemption quantity of petroleum and flammable material) with the essential knowledge and application skills to function as a member of an emergency response team. It equips the team to implement the emergency response skills during a minor fire incident at their workplace. This training covers basic firefighting and procedures as a CERT member for workplaces that can be utilised during an emergency.
This is also a WSQ module accreditated by WDA.
Response Team members and Site Incident Controller (SIC) from commercial, industrial and workplaces who are the first responders for incidents in premises classified as Public and industrial buildings without or store below the exemption quantity of petroleum and flammable materials. Persons who want to be recognised as a competent person applying emergency response skills during an emergency incident in workplaces.
- Interpret emergency response legislations and guidelines
- Identify fire hazard scenarios and conduct situation assessment
- Demonstrate usage of fire protection systems in the workplace
- Respond to fire incidents using various extinguishing mediums
- Handover incident and provide operational assistance to the appropriate body
Participants will be awarded a downloadable e-Statement of Attainment by WDA upon passing the assessment
Trainees should be medically fit to attend this training.
How much is the training fees?
S$210 per pax (all inclusive) for A-CERTS Members and $250 per pax for non-members. You can write to A-CERTS at email@example.com for more details.
Is this course subsidized?
Company sponsored participants (Singaporeans & PRs) can apply for subsidies under the WSQ funding scheme. For more details of the subsidies, please refer to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The directional details will be sent to participants upon registration of this training.
Is lunch and refreshment provided for the event?
There is a variety of dining choices readily available near the training venue.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact the administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration transferrable?
Your registration can be transferred but you will have to inform the administrator, at email@example.com, at least 10 working days in advance.
How do I pay for the training?
Upon registration, the administrator will advise you on the payment details. Please note that event confirmation is only confirmed with full payment.
What is the refund policy?
A-CERTS does not refund but you are allowed to transfer your seats. Please give notice of at least 10 working days.
The name on the registration doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
As Certificate will be issued upon completion of this training, please ensure that your details are correct.
A-CERTS Terms and Conditions
- I hereby wish to participate in the above programme and certify that the information provided is correct.
- I will not hold the organizer responsbile for any mishap occur during my participation.
- All decisions made by the organizer shall be final.
- I hereby grant the organizer a royalty-free right to use photos and information in media press and materials and marketing materials connected to the event.
- Participant's data is collected to be submitted to the governing bodies and related agencies for accreditation of CPD points, SDU points (if any) and generation of certificates.
- Please note that event confirmation is only confirmed with full payment.
- Registration is on First-Come-First-Served basis. We regret to inform that reservation of seats will not be entertained.
- Email confirmation generated by Eventbrite will be official.