Broaden your research and investigative skills. This three-day seminar builds on the content of our introductory OSINT course. The objective here is to extend the OSINT professional’s skillset, allowing course students to exploit a broader range of sources and data types. Emphasis is given to the importance of human and cultural intelligence as a compliment to one’s online skills.
On completion of this course, participants will have acquired the ability to:
- Automate data collection and processing using free web-based tools
- Identify the ownership and provenance of websites and other resources
- Conduct web reconnaissance on organisations and individuals of interest
- Leverage geospatial data for strategic and operational intelligence purposes
- Identify and work with human sources of intelligence
Our seminars guarantee measurable outcomes. The curricula have been designed around professional standards and best practices. We draw on the experience of the world’s foremost practitioners and use real-world case studies and simulations to help students internalise lessons learned and apply these skills in the workplace.
We are committed to making instruction in intelligence and its related disciplines as affordable as possible. Our seminars have been competitively priced to help organisations and individuals of all backgrounds acquire and employ a 21st century skillset.
Who Should Attend
Our seminars are relevant to all professionals, regardless of their background or career ambitions. That said, they are particularly relevant to the following individuals:
- Diplomatic staff
- Foreign affairs professionals
- Law enforcement and intelligence practitioners
- Defence professionals
- NGO staff
- Researchers, analysts and desk officers
- Risk managers and consultants
- Chief information officers
- Fraud investigators
- Strategy professionals
- Academics and students