An invitation to participate at the Global Ports Forum Awards Dinner 2017.
Dear Industry Colleague,
In continuation of our commitment of improving global ports and furthering the interests of ports globally through collaborations among members of the port ecosystem, we are pleased to announce the inauguration of the Global Ports Forum Awards 2017.
These Awards will coincide with the 2nd Global Ports Forum Dubai to be held on 01-02 February, 2017, and will be given out during The Global Ports Forum Award 2017 Dinner, to be held on 02 February 2017 evening.
The Global Port Forum Awards 2017 will recognise the most valuable contribution made by professionals in different areas of Ports and Terminals Industry and acknowledge their roles and achievements in the following categories:
- 1. Bunkering Port / Bunkering Infrastructure of The Year
- 2. Bulk Commodities Port / Terminal of The Year
- 3. Container Terminal Operator of The Year
- 4. Cruise Terminal Operator of The Year
- 5. Free Trade Zone of The Year
- 6. Green Port / Terminal of The Year
- 7. Maritime Services Provider of The Year
- 8. Maritime Training / Education Centre of The Year
- 9. Multimodal Logistics Service Provider of The Year
10. Oil / Gas Port / Terminal of The Year
11. Port / Terminal Software / operating system of The Year
12. Port / Terminal Hardware Supplier of The Year
13. Port /Terminal Cargo Handling Equipment Supplier of The Year
14. Port / Terminal Engineering / Technical Innovation of The Year
15. Port / Terminal Digital Innovation of The Year
16. Port / Terminal Concession / Deal of The Year
17. Port / Terminal Technology and R&D of The Year
18. Port / Terminal of The Year – Africa
19. Port / Terminal of The Year – Australia / New Zealand
20. Port / Terminal of The Year – China
21. Port / Terminal of The Year – Europe
22. Port / Terminal of The Year – Middle East
23. Port / Terminal of The Year – North America
24. Port / Terminal of The Year – South America
25. Port / Terminal of The Year – South East Asia
26. Port / Terminal of The Year – North East Asia
27. Port / Terminal of The Year – Indian Sub Continent
28. Process Compliant Port / Terminal of The Year
29. Safe and Secure Port / Terminal of The Year
30. Customers Value Creator Port / Terminal of The Year
31. CSR pursuer Port / Terminal of The Year
32. Port / Terminal CEO of The year
33. Port / Terminal visionary of The Year
34. Life Time Achievement in Port / Terminal Industry
35. Comprehensive Maritime Services Provider of The Year
36. Newsmaker of The Year in Port / Terminal Industry
37. Port Authority of The Year
38. Port / Terminal Professional of The Year
39. Hall of Fame
Award winners will be finalised by a jury comprising of Senior Port Experts from the Global Ports Council through a transparent well defined process and applying common criteria in each category of the awards.
In the meantime, we look forward to your valuable inputs by 31 October 2017 covering the following:
- 1. Provide us details of your organization / concerned personnel who are competent to stake a claim to one or more awards among the above listed categories.
- 2. Please send a brief note describing justification for your claim to the relevant award, based on these the jury will finalize the list of award winners.
- 3. Short listed nominees will be announced well in advance and their presence is desirable at the Global Ports Award Dinner event.
Guests can look forward to an evening for networking among senior professionals of Ports / Terminal and supporting industries in a relaxed environment along with enjoying the achievement awards.
Dress Code: Formal suits / National dress for Gentlemen, Gowns / Cocktail Dresses for Ladies.
Global Port Forum will continue to strive and provide a common platform for the professionals of Ports and Terminals industry. We look forward to your active participation and valued contributions for success of your Award Dinner
On or Before 1 Dec 2016: The ‘Early Bird’ Ticket Rate is USD$499 – Save USD$100!
Special Offer! – 10 Delegates for the Price of 8 in This Category! Save USD$998!
• From 2 Dec 2016: The Regular Ticket Rate is USD$599
Special Offer! – 10 Delegates for the Price of 8 in This Category! Save USD$1198!
Note: Ticket for Dinner does not include the cost of accommodation and travel to the event.
To register, please submit the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
What Best Describes Your Industry Sector?:
For cheque payments: To be made payable to 'Global Ports Forum Pte. Ltd.' Please do not send post-dated cheque.
For telegraphic transfers:
Account Name: Global Ports Forum Pte. Ltd.,
Account No. : 695 477 141 001.
Beneficiary Bank: Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited, Singapore. (Swift: OCBCSGSG),
Address : 65 Chulia Street #01-00, OCBC Centre, Singapore 049513.
Please supply confirmation via email of the TT from your bank. Transmitting bank charges must be paid by sender. Please quote both delegate and company name as reference.
Kindly note that as we are providing a special rate for ‘early bird’ sign up, we will need to receive your company payment by 1 Dec 2016 to enjoy the discount.
List of Upcoming GPF executive workshops/forums include:
1. Executive Workshop on Multi Modal Logistics – Value Creation, USP identification & Market Positioning for Ports & Terminals, 10-11 Oct 2016, Singapore
2. 2nd Executive Workshop on Multi-Purpose Terminal Business & Operations, 13-14 Oct 2016, Singapore
3. Executive Workshop on Global Trade, Macroeconomic Policy and the Impact on Regional Trade and Shipping, 24-25 Oct 2016, Singapore
4. Executive Workshop on Use of Technology for Ports and Terminals, 27-28 Oct 2016
5. 2nd Executive Workshop on Ports Financing and Investing, 3-4 Nov 2016, Singapore
7. Executive Programme on Achieving Excellence in Winning Deals & Effective Sales Management - Proven Techniques & Insights for Ports & Terminals, 7 Nov to 11 Nov 2016, Singapore
8. Executive Workshop on Excel in Developing, Implementing & Managing Service Level Agreements, 14 & 15 November 2016, Singapore
9. 2nd Executive Workshop on Strategic Planning for Ports & Terminals, 14-15 Nov 16, Singapore
10. Executive Workshop on Reefer Container Logistics, 21-22 Nov 2016, Singapore
11. 2nd Executive Workshop on Key Fundamentals of Shipping, 24-25 Nov 2016, Singapore
12. Executive Workshop on Bulk Liquid Terminals, Commercial Considerations for Investment & Financing, 5-6 Dec 2016, Singapore
13. Executive Workshop on Excellence in Managing Tenancies / Leases - Landlord and Tenant Obligations in Business Tenancies, 15-16 Dec 2016, Singapore
14. Executive Workshop on Excellence in Public-Private Partnership Infrastructure Contracts for Non-Legal Professionals - Practical Understanding of Legal and Common Commercial Clauses, 19- 20 Dec 16, Singapore
15. Executive Workshop on Excellence in Port Operations, 22-23 Dec 2016, Singapore
16. 2nd Executive Workshop on Investment Strategies for Green / Brown Field Port Projects, 19-20 Dec 2016, Singapore
17. Executive Workshop on Multi Modal Logistics – Value Creation, USP identification & Market Positioning for Ports & Terminals, 29-30 Dec 2016, Singapore
18. 3rd Executive Workshop on Investment Strategies for Green / Brown Field Port Projects, 28-29 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
19. 3rd Executive Workshop on Multi-Purpose Terminal Business & Operations, 30-31 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
20. 3rd Executive Workshop on Ports Financing and Investing, 28-29 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
21. Executive Workshop on Multi Modal Logistics – Value Creation, USP identification & Market Positioning for Ports & Terminals, 30-31 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
22. The 2nd Global Ports Forum, 1-2 February 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Global Ports Forum
GLOBAL PORTS FORUM PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road
Mobile: +65 9684 3289
DID: +65 65197662
Fax: +65 6725 8438
Terms & Conditions:
No delegate registration will be accepted without completing registration details and full payment.
Upon receipt of your registration details and full payment, further programme information will be emailed to you including your proforma invoice and, if required, a letter of invitation for entry visa application.
Delegates will not be admitted unless payment has been received in Full.
Flights, Airport Transfers and Accommodation are not included in your delegate registration fee.
Refund Policy - a reimbursement of the registration fee, minus administrative charges will only be made if the participant has notified Global Ports Forum Pte. Ltd. in writing that he/she is unable to attend the event no less than 45 days prior to the commencement of the event. No cancellation is allowed after that, but a replacement with another participant is allowed.
This programme is subject to change without notice, E&O.E.