About Cappuccino Connections
Cappuccino Connections are sophisticated, informal networking sessions for female executives and entrepreneurs held at the 5 Star Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
Join us and meet fellow professionals and entrepreneurs in a relaxed, business-focused environment. Cappuccino Connections is a great introduction for visitors to experience networking the Athena way!
At each meeting, a speaker shares an inspiring story of their journey as well as relevant tips we can put into practice in our own businesses and careers.
Athena events are attended by talented and highly motivated individuals - their passion, energy, and determination to fulfill their business goals make our networking formula truly unique.
Our members attend regular Cappuccino Connections meetings to build a portfolio of quality business contacts and for a dose of monthly inspiration!
10:00am Please arrive for registration
-Welcome and introductions
-Who's in the room?
-Community News & Events
12:00pm Close and open networking
$30 (including tax and service)
*Fees charged will be passed directly to the venue to cover the cost of free-flow teas and coffees.
This month's topic : Marketing has Changed
The way we do marketing has changed. In the past advertisers had all the control and consumers were bombarded with ads trying to sell them products. Today outbound strategies aren't as effective and buyers have much more power to do their own research and control the buying cycle. Inbound marketing is changing the way that brands interact with consumers and there are many strategies that small to medium businesses and start ups can apply to generate human content that their target audience will love.
Presented by: Ruth Mannion
Asia Channel Consultant (Hubspot)
Ruth was one of HubSpot's first hires when they opened their APAC HQ in Singapore in late 2015. Ruth is currently leading up HubSpot's Agency Partner Programme in Asia helping HubSpot reseller agencies grow their businesses and deliver inbound marketing services to clients. Before joining HubSpot, Ruth worked in a number of marketing roles in SaaS, F&B and global duty free segments. Her work has brought her to many interesting places and she has lived and worked in Russia, Dubai, and Shanghai, before settling down in her most recent home in the little red dot.
Benefits of Attending
All of our Athena groups are attended by talented and highly motivated individuals - their passion, energy, and determination to fulfil their business goals make our networking formula truly unique.
Women are attracted to Athena because it addresses an often missing ingredient in the networking recipe and they recognise the benefits of networking with Athena:
- Increased chances of business success. Face-to-face interactions positively impact your business' success significantly.
- More effective online/social media networking. Face-to-face networking makes your online networking and social media more effective. Meet the faces behind your Twitter/Facebook contacts!
- Inexpensive way to market. Face-to-face networking is one of the most powerful, effective and cost-effective ways to market your business.-
- Wider circle of influence. Meeting other women will expand your contact list and influence circle which can lead to an increase in business opportunities and referrals.
- Knowledge and learning. Network strategy and business development training enables you to maximise your networking activities.
- Personal and business growth. The more contacts you make, and the more networking events you attend, the more confident you will feel about your business and yourself.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives - from junior to director level, responsible for building a portfolio of quality contacts.
- Entrepreneurs - from pre-start up to established companies.
- Business owners - small to medium-sized organisations from all industries.
- Join a vibrant and diverse community of women.
- Interact with representatives from various industries.
- Share best practices, tips, trends, and news.
- Seek and offer guidance and inspiration for business success.
What can I Expect?
- Vibrant, focused and passionate individuals with exciting products, services, and ideas.
- Welcoming and informative environment, allowing you to network in a way that suits you.
- A forum to listen and share your experiences.
- Speakers who will openly share their business stories and successes.
We look forward to welcoming you!
For more information please visit The Athena Network Singapore website
Do you have questions about Athena Cappuccino Connections (October 26th)?
Contact The Athena Network Singapore