The Athena Executive Club
Athena Executive Club members meet for monthly facilitated networking sessions.
To foster a culture of strategic collaboration, the Executive Club operates on a professional exclusivity basis.
Membership is curated to provide a diverse mix of professions and industry sectors. Visitors and Visiting Athena members may attend, if their profession is not represented by an existing Club member.
Ladies considering Executive Club membership may request an invitation to attend. Please contact the event organiser to request an invitation.
Time: 12:00-14:00 + further optional networking after the main meeting
Visitor Fee: $76 including taxes and service and a delicious private lunch
Attendees: 20 female executives and entrepreneurs
Venue: Mandarin Oriental Hotel - Harbour View Boardroom (5th Floor)
Visitor places are extremely limited, please contact us to reserve your seat.
The Athena Executive Club
The Athena Executive Club holds monthly networking and business strategy meetings hosted within an elegant and relaxed boardroom setting.
We invite women from various professional backgrounds to participate in a structured and facilitated lunch-time meeting. We provide networking and business development training and a place to share professional objectives, make strategic connections and long-term relationships for greater success.
The Executive Club provides access to a host of expertise and is perfect for women who are serious about growing, scaling and expanding their businesses and careers in a supportive and focused environment.
We have a maximum of 20 ladies from different professions at each Executive Club meeting.
We have approximately five spaces for visitors at each meeting.
Networking Strategy Training
One of Athena’s main aims is about developing our business skills, and these include our networking skills.
For those new to networking, these topics are designed to help you to network successfully and with confidence.
So whether we are Networking Novices or Nifty Networkers, there are always tips, ideas, and techniques that can be taken from these sessions to make our networking strategy even more effective.
This month's NST topic: Pitching your business
Presented by: Amanda Blum - Storyteller Writer, Project Unsung Heroes
Business Development Training
These short sessions are designed to share useful tips, facts and ideas covering a wide range of issues relevant to executives and entrepreneurs.
We invite an ‘expert in the field’ to present these topics and where possible we like to draw upon the considerable expertise of our members.
Our topics range from business planning to marketing to legal and financial aspects of running a business, and everything in between!
This month's BDT topic: The Freedom of use of a Brand
Presented by: Renee Xavier - Director and Founder, Alpha & Omega Law Corporation
She holds a Postgraduate Degree as A Barrister of England & Wales. She is certified and accredited by the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS) and the Singapore Business Advisors and Consultants Council (SBACC) to conduct IP management programs for businesses in Singapore.
This Month's Menu
Granny Smith Apple with Walnut and Celery Salad
Baked Cod Fish Fillet with Green Asparagus and Lemon Butter sauce
XO Fried Fragrant Rice
Caramel milk, Chocola Matcha Tea Cake
Freshly Brewed Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Mandarin Oriental Selection of Teas
Please let us know if you require a vegetarian option, or have any food allergies or intolerances.
Executive Club Members
1. Amanda Blum - Project Unsung Heroes - Storyteller Writer - www.projectunsungheroes.com
2. Angel Teo - The Holistic Place - Holistic Wellness Therapist - www.theholisticplace.sg
3. Kayuri Tank - Molokai Pte Ltd - Accounting and Business Advisory - www.molokai.sg
4. Lise Chew - Natural Pharma Pte Ltd - Beauty & Wellness - www.thehealthyeverythingstore.com
5. Louisa Yue - DP Dental - Dental Practice - www.dpdental.com.sg
6. Manale Ganiere - Renascentia Pte Ltd - Legal Services (represented)
7. Olivia Chiong - The Unbusy Entrepreneur - Productivity Consultant www.unbusyentrepreneur.com (represented)
8. Pauliina Salmenhaara - R.A.W Inside Out - Complementary Health - www.rawinsideout.com (represented)
9. Rachel Melville - Ohh Lah Lah - Ladies Pleasure Products - www.ohhlahlah.com
10. Raksha Sukhia - Southwestern Consulting - Sales Performance - www.southwesternconsulting.com
11. Renee Xavier - Alpha & Omega Law Corporation - Legal Services - www.alphaandomega.com.sg
12. Shiyun Lim - American International Assurance - Financial Services - www.aia.com.sg
13. Valerie Marin - Natural Concept LLP - Health & Wellness - www.purevitalitync.com
14. Vicki Lew - Brew Creative Pte Ltd - Branding and Design - Graphic Design - www.iheartbrew.com
15. Yana Fry - Yana Fry Pte Ltd - Coaching & Training - www.yanafry.com (apologies)
For this month’s visitors, please see attendee listing below.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you!
When & Where
The Athena Network Singapore
Asia-Pacific’s Leading Business Community for Female Executives and Entrepreneurs
Focusing exclusively on female executives and entrepreneurs, The Athena Network provides a platform for members to share knowledge and experience across a diverse range of industry sectors, and to collaborate for mutual success.
Business Networking that really works!
The Athena Network facilitates monthly business meetings for female executives and entrepreneurs to network strategically in an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere.
Attend an Athena Meeting!