Actions and Detail Panel
Award-Winning Young Musician Course as young as 3
Sat 5 November 2016, 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM SGT
An Award-Winning Young Children Program:
Our Young Musician Course instills the essential foundation skills that are necessary in order to develop the complete musician as young as 2.8 years old to 3 years old.
• Solfege singing
• Movement, dance and gesture
• Rhythm, beat and metre
• Percussion playing
• Notes/Music Notation Reading
• Keyboard (At the 3 to 3 ½ years old)
• Musical games and improvisation
• Ensemble playing
• Left brain logical thinking
• Quicker response
• Boosting up of memory
• Motto Skills coordination
• Betters the mathematical ability
• Improves of reading and comprehension skills
• Improves of listening skills
• Discipline Training
• Charisma Cultivation
Venue: Music LifeStyle @ Clarke Quay
Schedule: Nov 2016 to 2017
4th of Nov 2016: Fri :4:00pm to 4:45pm : 5 slots left
5th of Nov 2016: Sat: 11:30am to 12:15pm: 2 slots left
Advance enrolment for Jan 2017: 10:15am to 11:00am: 5 seats left. OPEN NOW!
Hurry up! Extremely Small Class Size!!
Call : 6221 5221 or drop by our centre to reserve one slot for your precious child now!
Note: Registration & Fee payment of the course to be completed at our centre prior to the lesson on that day!