Dog lovers unite! Indulge in delectable dinner, a furry good time with man’s best friends, and fall in love, all for a good cause! Bring your pooch along as your wingman/wingwoman. No one can resist the charms of an excited furball! Located along the nostalgic lane of Joo Chiat Road, Paws N Pans has a fun house where your best friend can run, exercise and socialise with other pooches.
Don’t have a dog? Then use this evening as an opportunity to provide companionship and some love for stray and abandoned dogs from Paws N Pans’ partnered dog shelter. Made a connection (with the stray)? Adopt your new-found best friend on the spot!
Look forward to making new friends with fellow dog-lovers and an evening of barks and laughter!
What to Expect
• Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• Dinner feast for participants (and pooches!)
• Fun time with stray/abandoned dogs from Paws N Pans partnered dog shelter.
• Dog and non-dog owners are welcome!
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 18 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Paws N Pans
For busy pet owners who are always on the go, Paws N Pans cafe on Joo Chiat Road offers a relaxing space for dogs and their humans to relax and play together in a hip cafe environment. Paws N Pans was established with the goal of supporting animal welfare wherever possible, with the added bonus that you can enjoy some delicious food (or even a drink) while supporting a worthy cause. Let your dog run, play, and explore as you chow down on a plate of fresh hot waffles or indulge in a basket of onion rings. And don’t worry, your pup won’t get lonely – Paws N Pans in Singapore’s Marine Parade is the perfect place for your dogs to socialise!
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $49 nett.
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• GaiGai will not be liable for any accident, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.