As training professionals, our real challenges remain clear – it is certainly about acquiring new customers or attracting more business from existing customers. Customer acquisition is tough, but so is retention and expansion. But, if we are lucky enough to be always booked, then it becomes a question of capacity – do I have to turn down this assignment?
While managing these challenges, we are always under market pressure to reduce our costs but obviously, we have a strong need to increase our revenue for each engagement.
Despite the wall of challenges, there is an opportunity for us to achieve something wonderful together. And that is to re-engineer a traditional business model for increased business opportunities, profitability and scalability.
- Pre: Digitally-facilitated onboarding, benefits, overview, instructor guide, workshop template, case studies, etc. (asynchronous learning over one-week duration)
- In-session: Hands-on create own digital programme (in-class or virtual face-to-face)
- Post: Practising digital facilitation (asynchronous coaching over two weeks, optional)
- To convert training expertise into transaction-ready product portfolio
- To get hands-on experience with the tools for creating digital resources & activities
- To add digital facilitation skills to your training expertise
- To create a learning experience closer to today’s lifestyle and mindset
- To create learning outcomes which help with marketing & scaling of sales efforts
Who Should Attend
This workshop digitally powers CET professionals, including:
- Adult Educators: Trainers, Coaches, Facilitators, Educators
- Training Management Professionals: e-Learning Specialists, Developers, Programme Managers, Training Managers, Consultants
About The Speaker
Prashant Jain | CEO, Entrepreneur & Digital Facilitator
PJ has over twenty-five years of global business experience in over twenty-five countries, worked in various management positions at American, Israeli, Dutch & Japanese companies, entrepreneur with multiple start-ups, founded and managed a global training enterprise for over a decade, Indian-born American, passionate contributor towards learning innovation, digital and business scalability.