Are you in a business that has the one of the following characteristics?
- Selling services or products based on customer requirements;
- Long sales cycle with a need to track communications;
- Handling many sales-related documents;
- Involving multiple stakeholders in an opportunity;
- Having multiple phases in sales engagement over a period of time.
- Offering after-sales-support services;
- Engaging customers over hotline and emails;
- Committing a certain service level agreement;
- Encountering common support issues;
- Rendering support service onsite;
- Tracking support or repair history.
More often than not, business owners and managers are plagued with low visibility, slow updates, lack of data for meaningful analysis. One of the key reasons could be because business users are bogged down with tedious manual process, time-consuming cross-referencing and manual reporting. Many a time businesses suffer because of unaccounted information silos residing at individual computers, missing or misplaced information, delay in response, breakdown in communication, man-made mistakes and lack of visibility on past interactions with customers.
In a less-than-ideal world, modern technology plays a vital role in fitting the functional gaps and integrating operations for better working synergy, control and governance. From productivity tool such as Outlook application to customer engagement tool like CRM and to business analytics, Microsoft solution framework offers process-driven interface that aims to reduce turnaround time, facilitate information sharing, improve efficacy and produce insights and holistic perspectives on customer accounts.
We structure a two-segment seminar to help you discover how Microsoft's CRM and productivity tools help you systematize and streamline sales and service operations with a central data repository for meaningful business analysis. The program of the seminar is as follow.
Session 1 - Sales Productivity
1:45pm Registration for session 1
2:00pm Common challenges in sales operations
2:15pm Sales productivity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and productivity tools
3:15pm Business analytics for sales operations
3:30pm Break (refreshment provided)
Session 2 - Service Productivity
3:30pm Registration for session 2
4:00pm Common challenges in service operations
4:15pm Service productivity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and productivity tools
5:15pm Business analytics for service operations
Who should attend the event?
Business owners, directors, general managers, operations managers, business unit managers, sales / service functional users are welcome to attend the event.
Do I need to attend both sessions?
No, you are free to register either session whichever is relevant to you. You are also welcome to attend both sessions, please select the right ticketing option.
What are my transport / parking options getting to the event?
By MRT - Raffles Place Interchange (Exit J)
By Bus - Collyer Quay / Clifford Centre (Service Nos: 10, 70, 97, 100, 107, 130, 131, 162, 196)
- Carpark @ One Marina Boulevard ($2.14 /30min till 5:30pm)
- Carpark @ The Lawn @ Marina Bay ($0.80 /10min till 6:00pm)
- Carpark @ The Sail @ Marina Bay ($4.00 /60min till 6:00pm)
- Carpark @ Hong Leong Building ($2.50 /30min till 5:00pm)