The Business Excellence (BE) Briefing is suitable for companies & organisations that are new to business excellence, and are interested in finding out how the BE Framework can help strengthen management systems to deliver superior results.
- 3.00 pm - Event Start
- 3.10 pm - Profiling Questionaire
- 3.20 pm - The BE Framework
- 3.30 pm - Benefits of BE
- 3.40 pm - Application Procedures for BE Certification (SQC, PD, I-Class, S-Class)
- 4.00 pm - Support & Assistance for SMEs
- 4.30 pm - Combined Q&A Session
This briefing is suitable for;-
1. Organizations new to the Business Excellence (BE) Initiative.
2. Organizations applying for any of the following BE Certifications for the first time:
- Singapore Quality Class (SQC)
- People Developer (PD)
- Innovation Class (I-Class)
- Service Class (S-Class)
This event is recommended for the following groups of people;-
- CEOs and/or members of the Senior Management Team (SMT)
- Management Representatives (MRs) appointed by the organization to spearhead BE
When & Where
SPRING Singapore is an agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry responsible for helping Singapore enterprises grow and building trust in Singapore products and services.