San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Over one day, James Wee will take you through developing a business plan based around finding your company’s Unique Selling Point. This strategy will allow you to identify your target customers, create sustained periods of demand for your products and services on top of what you’re currently doing. You’ll also end up spending far less money and effort trying to market to the masses, freeing up more of your resources to deliver value to your clients.
Most small businesses have several products and services that cater to everyone in the hopes that it will appeal to many and the volume in sales will make substantial profits. However, this is not sustainable if you do not have a high turnover of products and/or a team of salespeople (which requires resources). It’s incredibly difficult to create the sales required for scaling without thinking about your “Unique Selling Point”.
The Solution Is Knowing Your USP
Running a marketing campaign is easy and can create market buzz around your product or service when you’ve identified your Unique Selling Point. The process is split into a 5-step method which can be applied to any business.
- Identify your product or service and learn how to package them for the customer
- How to find your target customer
- How to Pitch successfully
- Do your research - understanding the competition and finding the right business model for you
- Developing your marketing content
- Scaling your current business and taking it to the next level
- Collaborate and develop your business relationships
- Developing your Unique Selling Point
When & Where
SAUCEink is a magazine + social commerce platform to discover and shop for things you love.
We provide our members (consumers and brands) an easy means of creating their own website, blog, ecommerce store, etc.; and reach users immediately.
We aim to ease consumer's decision making process and aid brand owners in automating their business and marketing.
We hope to help brand owners understand their customers and connect them while creating great experiences.