Docked off Marina South Pier, celebrate Christmas with us this year on board Mississippi-style Stewards Riverboat. Feel the gentle rock of the riverboat as sea currents brush against it, especially when harbourcrafts move in and out of the pier.
With the decor of a 90s naval cruise, indulge in a 4-course American-Mexican fusion dinner while engaging in pithying conversations with your new-found friends. To amp up the Christmas atmosphere, partake in our mini gift exchange and delight yourself with a sweet surprise beneath the wrapper courtesy of your newfound friend! Getting excited already? Then join us for our second Christmas celebration. You just might bag home your very own Santa or Santarina!
What to Expect
• Ice-breaking game.
• Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• 4-course Tex-Mex dinner.
• Gift exchange.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Santa Fe Tex-Mex Grill
Since its humble beginnings in a quaint shophouse along Boat Quay, Santa Fe Tex-Mex Grill has come to be known and loved across Singapore for its authentic "Texican" (Texan-Mexican) flavours and traditional southern charm. Now sitting on the main deck of Stewords Riverboat at Marina South Pier, diners can expect the same authentic blast of flavours with one small difference - a unique waterfront avenue!
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $59 nett.
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• GaiGai will not be liable for any accident, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.