When well drafted, a Franchise Operations Manual is an invaluable document for training as well as promoting consistency and quality throughout a franchise network. The Franchise Operations Manual helps franchisees to run their businesseses more successfully and it can serve as one of the strongest selling tools for a franchise program.
The key to a powerful Franchise Operations Manual is to ensure that it is frequently updated to reflect new products, services, policies, procedures as well as developments in the market trends, technologies and competitive forces.
Develop and update your organisation’s Franchise Operations Manual internally with guidance from our Senior Franchise Consultant, Mr. Seth Yap from the Singapore Franchise Training School (SFTS) and get certified for "Fundamentals of Franchise Operations Management" by SFTS to enhance your credibility to potential franchisees.
- To have the complete table of contents customized to your organization’s needs.
- To help gain a deeper understanding of the relevance of various sections that make up the Franchise Operations Manual.
- To cover the key templates required for step by step assistance on specific sections within the manual.
- To create a process oriented approach to the documentation of the Franchise Operations.
- To develop a consistent and systematic methodology that can be applied in the documentation to ensure consistency and ease of use.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners who have plans to expand their business operations
- Franchise managers who need to assist in the setting up and management of franchises
- Operations managers who need to train their teams to deliver consistent results
|09:45am - 11:15am||Session 1: Manual Outline - Creating the best manual outline that reflects your business and operations accurately|
|11:15am - 11:30am||Tea/Coffee break|
Session2:Organization of Operations Manual - How a franchise structure affects the organization of content of your operations manual
|12:45pm - 01:45pm||Lunch|
|01:45pm - 03:15pm||
Session 3: Management Operations - What goes into good management of a business that needs to be documented in your operations manual
|03:15pm - 03:30pm||Tea/Coffee break|
03:30pm - 05:30pm
|Session 4: The 'Operations' of Operations - In depth study of the crucial elements necessary to ensure that the operations manual is well built for efficient operations.|
- Seth is currently the Senior Franchise Consultant at Singapore Franchise Training School.
- Seth has developed operations manual for Skinny Pizza, Tiong Bahru Bakery, Mulberry and many others brands to help them streamline their operations.
- He has a strong and reliable background in business development, branding and corporate communications.
- His portfolio of clients include those across various industries including Food and Beverage, Education, Retail and Services.
- Seth gained extensive regional insight during his time in International Enterprise Singapore, where he was part of the South East Asia Group.
When & Where
TKP Conference Centre
137 Cecil Street,
SINGAPORE FRANCHISE TRAINING SCHOOL
The Singapore Franchise Training School (SFTS) is the pioneer franchise institution in Singapore established to provide in-depth franchise related training services to various levels of the organisation. Our mission is to enable, enrich and empower entrepreneurs, business owners, franchisors and franchisees to develop strong and successful foundations for building their franchise systems.