Actions and Detail Panel
Design + Make: Pillow-cases / Cushion Covers
Sun 30 October 2016, 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
1 session workshop for a total of 3 hours
Give the humble pillow-case /cushion cover a custom make-over!
Nothing beats making a great addition to your DIY home decor in your personal touch ~ make a pair of His & Her pillow cases or cushion covers! Our throw pillows/cushions cases feature an easy-to-remove cover, sewn envelope-style; creating a cover that can be taken off, then thrown in the wash definitely has its perks,
You will paint couple-inspired graphics on fabric, then sew up your very own handmade creations into a pair of pillow cases or throw cushions cover in this creative workshop.
Make a pair in this one class, and take home the skills to make them for yourself! Get prepared to lean back and enjoy these pretties at home.
p.s: we recommend joining our Fashion Sewing 101 class prior. This covers an introduction to the domestic sewing machine and purchasing fabrics.
All art materials, sewing tools + domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand fundamental assembling & construction methods
- Basic understanding of reading patterns and applying their uses
- Operate domestic machines and use the tools necessary for sewing
- Work with various notions like binding bias tape
- Stitching & seaming techniques
- Hands-on DIY hacks & techniques for make-at-home projects
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.