This intensive and interactive 3 day course will give participants full exposure to Digital Marketing. Participants will be brought on a journey from conception, to design, execution and review of a marketing & advertising campaign.
1. Landing Pages & Conversion Optimization (Lifecycle Marketing)
2. Google AdWords Advertising
- Overview of AdWords (including IP exclusions, Accelerated Vs Standard delivery, Dynamic Keyword Inclusion)
- Comprehensive Keyword Research (Know Thy Enemy!)
- Bid Stimulator
- Ad Extensions
- Insights for Ad Testing (In-market audiences, scheduling etc)
- Quality Score & it’s Implications for you
- Dynamic Advertising (Remarketing, Dynamic Search Ads, Customer Match, Remarketing Lists)
- Auditing your account
- Case Studies
3. Facebook Advertising & Engagement (BONUS: Instagram Marketing)
- Branding on Social Media
- Social Media Landscape, trends, etiquettes, and policies
- Facebook Content Curation, Creation & Management
- Facebook Apps & Advertising
- Leveraging Instagram Marketing for your business
- Facebook Insights, Pixels, Custom Audiences
- Case Studies
• How Search Engines Work (PageRank History & Understanding Trust Flow, Citation Flow & Domain Authority)
• Google Algorithm Changes - Penguin, Panda & Hummingbird
• Google Knowledge Graph - Semantic and entity search
• (Latest tools, techniques and technologies for SEO)
(B) SEO Planning & Management
• Google Webmaster Tools
• Google Keyword Planner Alternatives
• Short-tail vs Long-tail keywords
• Advanced Keyword Research & Difficulty to Rank
(C) Advanced On-Page Optimization
• What is On-Page SEO and how it affects SEO ranking
• Building Google preferred web structure
• SEO Technical Audit
o Duplicated content, site speed, orphan pages , missing pages
• Migration strategies
o Handling 301 redirects
• International and multi-lingual best practices
• Google penalties and how to overcome them
(D) Advanced Off-Page Optimization
• Editorial policies for link building in the age of Penguin
• Content marketing strategies, content creation and amplification
• Risk and opportunity: forums, blogs, mainstream media, online PR and trade press
• Best practice for video optimization and asset tagging for search
• Understanding the Blackhat world of SEO
• Advanced Link Building Strategies (mutual link exchange, competitive back-linking)
• Top 8 Advanced Techniques to Impress Your Boss
(E) YouTube Optimization
(F) Mobile SEO
• Mobile websites versus responsive design
• Controlling Googlebot mobile
• Accelerated Mobile Pages
(G) Local Search
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Create an effective Landing Page
2. Create, manage and analyze a Google AdWords Campaign
3. Create, manage and analyze a Facebook Ads Campaign
4. Utilize advanced SEO strategies to boost their page ranking
Participants ideally have at least one of the following:
1) Basic Knowledge of Google AdWords OR have run their own AdWords Campaign before OR Attended our Google & Facebook Advertising 101 Course
2) Basic Knowledge of Facebook Advertising OR have run their own Facebook Ad Campaign before OR Attended our Google & Facebook Advertising 101 Course
3) Basic understanding of SEO (We will cover some basics only)
4) A functioning landing page or website (Sample pages can be made available with at least 2 weeks notice, but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to have your own)
24/7 Complimentary Online Access to all courses on our Online Academy worth $399, Over 1000 minutes of Step By Step Training Videos, Mind Maps and Cheat Sheet.
OVER $1,000 WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE BONUSES
• OFFICIAL Google Adwords Certification
• FREE Google Account Setup Voucher by Google's Adwords Specialist worth $500
• FREE $75 Google Adword coupon (T&Cs apply)
• Exclusive discounts for digital marketing services worth up to $500
• 4 Resource guides worth $299
• Exclusive discounts for Conversion Hub Academy worth $299 (access to over 20 online courses)
Disclaimer : Coupon use subjected to Google Coupon's Terms & Condition. All printing will be done in black and white.
WHY WE ARE THE TRAINER OF CHOICE?
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES SAY!
"I am a IT professional specializing in WordPress development. A lot of customers are asking me for internet marketing services. I am still a beginner at internet marketing so I'm speaking from that perspective but the lessons are easy to follow and understand. The content is expertly organized and contains fantastic, easy to implement actions to increase a website’s online presence. I can't wait to up my business my offering internet marketing services."
Choon Hong, Founder of Mimzo Solutions
"I'm fairly new to internet marketing and so I deeply appreciate the detail explanations given during the course. I also like the PDF downloads, as whenever I started to feel a little overwhelmed with all the new information, I can easily print out the materials to go back through it at a later date. It is a great course at an affordable price. Thank you! "
Henry Seah, Founder sgCarMart
"I love the practical hands on how to do marketing. I work with agencies a lot during the course of my work and understanding these internet marketing basics allow me to better communicate with them."
Linda Teo, Head of Marketing
Individuals : $1999
Small Groups (2-4 pax): $1799
Large Groups (5+ pax): $1500
For groups over 5 pax, kindly contact us to arrange a private event.
* PIC/WDA/SDF/SkillsFuture* Grant Eligible .
You will need to bring your own laptop to the class and installed with latest Google Chrome browser. Please remember your laptop power supply too!
Classes will be conducted in English
Lunch is provided. We will show you where the good stuff is and you can cherry pick! You are encouraged to eat with our trainers and your fellow participants!
Contact Details :
1. Where can I contact you with any questions?
You can contact us by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Will my venue change?
Depending on the number of sign-ups, we reserve the right to change our event venue. In such circumstances, we will provide at least 3 days advance notice by Email, SMS, and Phone.
3. Is my registration/ticket transferrable or refundable?
Yes, all tickets are transferrable. Ticket(s) are fully refundable if the request for refund is made at least 2 weeks before the start of the event.
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can print the ticket or show the ticket via your Mobile Phone.
5. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 5 people to proceed. In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class.
*We reserve the right to modify the course contents as and when we deem fit.
Save This Event
When & Where
61 Abi Ave 2, #07-07
Conversion Hub is a Google Adwords Certified Partner and a S6 Gebiz Government approved vendor for projects up to $3,000,000. We are an award winning agency and the digital advisor to the Direct Marketing Association of Singapore.
Some of the government and private companies that we have worked with include SMU, NUS, MIT, NHB, Singapore Pools, Prime Minister Office, Mindef, SingTel, HDB, Sentosa and many more.