Digital Marketing using Web Analytics - Promotional price
Supercharge your digital marketing - learn Web Analytics!. The associate web analytics seminar is the most popular of WACA's seminars in Japan. A sampling of our corporate clients in Japan: Hakuhodo, NTT Resonant, Softbank Technology. We are offering it now in Singapore at a promotional price of 27 SG$. Enroll now before we revert back to our original price of 280 SG$.
For who is this seminar?
This program is suited for those who want to:
• Acquire more traffic and more conversions to their business
• Pursue a new career in Digital Marketing
• Start their own business
• Widen their knowledge beyond a standard sales career
Why should you take this seminar?
Seminar participants will:
• Be able to optimize business results for both offline and online businesses
• Be able to understand the purchasing behavior of their customers
• Be able to look at a business from three perspectives: Business Analysis, Customer Behavior, Online Traffic
• Have the option of acquiring certification
What is the curriculum?
Our certification program includes our textbook for the Associate Web Analytics Consultant course. The textbook covers the following topics:
1.What is Web Analytics?-The role of the web in today’s society and the significance of Web Analytics
2.Business Analysis- Analyze businesses by utilizing proven frameworks
3.KPI and Planning - How to set intermediate targets that leads to the achievement of final goals
4.Designing a blueprint for Web Analysis - Tools and techniques necessary for web analysis and how to report analysis results
5.Analyzing Trends - How to grasp overall trends from key indicators such as users, page views, sessions, session duration and conversions
6.Analyzing Referrers- How to analyze each type of referrer including paid media which is becoming increasingly important
7. Content Analysis - Reducing Bounce rate and exit rate, reasons why users leave the a site, and how to improve a particular page or site
8. Proposals and Reports-Creating easy to understand proposals and reports.
The seminar fee includes a one-day seminar - promotional price SG$27.
The certification exam/fee(SG$190-OPTIONAL) and textbook(SG$84-OPTIONAL) are optional.