Dubai to Host the 2nd Global Ports Forum - Register Now for the Upcoming 2nd Global Ports Forum Dubai, United Arab Emirates from 1-2 February 2017.
An invitation to register and participate at the 2nd Global Ports Forum Dubai, United Arab Emirates from 1-2 February 2017.
Dear Industry colleagues,
It is indeed our pleasure to invite you to consider this unique opportunity to participate at the Global Ports Forum Dubai from 1-2 February 2017.
Key topics of the Forum may include:
1. Port Strategy & Developments –
Trade Outlook, Shipping Trends (Alliances, Markets, Deployment, Cascading, Demand, Mega-trends, etc) and Port Economics; Recent Port Developments
Terminal design and right sizing (the balance between OpEx and CapEx); Terminal management (avoiding congestion, handling peaks and surges, off-schedule vessels, mega vessels, Alliance complexities);
Additional ports/terminal value adding services and proposition bundling
2. Port Automation –
Handling Automation (trends, evolution versus revolution); Big Data; IoT; Cloud Technologies
3. Port Finance –
PPP; Port Financing Best Practices, Ports M&A, Ports IPO, etc
4. Port Efficiency –
Optimising Vessel Traffic Management (IT, Systems, Processes, best practices); Ensuring port Safety and Security (risks, threats, best practices, sharing, partnerships); Port master planning (right sizing for future demand); Terminal productivity (what is required and how can it be achieved); Terminal service differentiation (creating true competitive advantages, avoiding commoditisation); Terminal landside interface (Shippers and truckers requirements, Automation, Data exchange and security, Truck appointment systems)
Draft Agenda is as follows :
On or Before 1 Dec 2016: The ‘Early Bird’ Rate is USD $2895 – Save S$400!
Special Offer! – 3 Delegates For The Price of 2 in This Category! Save USD$2895!
• From 2 Dec 2016: The Regular Rate is USD $3295
Special Offer! – 3 Delegates For The Price of 2 in This Category! Save USD $3295!
Note: All fees stated include luncheons, and refreshments. It does not include the cost of accommodation and travel.
To register, please submit the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
What Best Describes Your Industry Sector?:
For cheque payments: To be made payable to 'Global Ports Forum Pte. Ltd.' Please do not send post-dated cheque.
For telegraphic transfers:
Account Name: Global Ports Forum Pte. Ltd.,
Account No. : 695 477 141 001.
Beneficiary Bank: Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited, Singapore. (Swift: OCBCSGSG),
Address : 65 Chulia Street #01-00, OCBC Centre, Singapore 049513.
Please supply confirmation via email of the TT from your bank. Transmitting bank charges must be paid by sender. Please quote both delegate and company name as reference.
Kindly note that as we are providing a special rate for ‘early bird’ sign up, we will need to receive your company payment by 1 Dec 2016 to enjoy the discount.
List of Upcoming GPF executive workshops/forums include:
1. 1stGlobal Ports Forum in Singapore, 28-29 Sep 2016, Singapore
2. Executive Workshop on Bulk Liquid Terminals, Commercial Considerations for Investment & Financing, 29 - 30 Sept 2016, Singapore
3. Executive Workshop on Excellence in Port Operations, 3-4 Oct 2016, Singapore
4. 2ndExecutive Workshop on Investment Strategies for Green / Brown Field Port Projects, 6-7 Oct 2016, Singapore
5. Executive Workshop on Multi Modal Logistics – Value Creation, USP identification & Market Positioning for Ports & Terminals, 10-11 Oct 2016, Singapore
6. 2ndExecutive Workshop on Multi-Purpose Terminal Business & Operations, 13-14 Oct 2016, Singapore
7. Executive Workshop on Global Trade, Macroeconomic Policy and the Impact on Regional Trade and Shipping, 24-25 Oct 2016, Singapore
8. Executive Workshop on Use of Technology for Ports and Terminals, 27-28 Oct 2016
9. 2ndExecutive Workshop on Ports Financing and Investing, 3-4 Nov 2016, Singapore
11. Executive Programme on Achieving Excellence in Winning Deals & Effective Sales Management - Proven Techniques & Insights for Ports & Terminals, 7 Nov to 11 Nov 2016, Singapore
12. Executive Workshop on Excel in Developing, Implementing & Managing Service Level Agreements, 14 & 15 November 2016, Singapore
13. 2nd Executive Workshop on Strategic Planning for Ports & Terminals, 14-15 Nov 16, Singapore
14. Executive Workshop on Reefer Container Logistics, 21-22 Nov 2016, Singapore
15. 2nd Executive Workshop on Key Fundamentals of Shipping, 24-25 Nov 2016, Singapore
16. Executive Workshop on Excellence in Managing Tenancies / Leases - Landlord and Tenant Obligations in Business Tenancies, 15-16 Dec 2016, Singapore
17. Executive Workshop on Excellence in Public-Private Partnership Infrastructure Contracts for Non-Legal Professionals - Practical Understanding of Legal and Common Commercial Clauses, 19- 20 Dec 16, Singapore
18. 3rd Executive Workshop on Investment Strategies for Green / Brown Field Port Projects, 28-29 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
19. 3rd Executive Workshop on Multi-Purpose Terminal Business & Operations, 30-31 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
20. 3rd Executive Workshop on Ports Financing and Investing, 28-29 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
21. Executive Workshop on Multi Modal Logistics – Value Creation, USP identification & Market Positioning for Ports & Terminals, 30-31 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
22. Global Ports Forum Conference, 1-2 February 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We look forward to welcoming to our Global Ports Forums & Executive Workshops!
The Global Ports Forum
GLOBAL PORTS FORUM PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road
DID: +65 65197662
Fax: +65 6725 8438
Terms & Conditions:
No delegate registration will be accepted without completing registration details and full payment.
Upon receipt of your registration details and full payment, further programme information will be emailed to you including your proforma invoice and, if required, a letter of invitation for entry visa application.
Delegates will not be admitted unless payment has been received in Full.
Flights, Airport Transfers and Accommodation are not included in your delegate registration fee.
Cancellation - No cancellation is allowed, but a replacement with another participant is allowed.
This programme is subject to change without notice, E&O.E.