Actions and Detail Panel
Effective Videos for Learning@Work
Fri 4 November 2016, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM SGT
The proliferation of video has forever changed the way people learn and engage information. As a medium of communication, it transcends print and even images. There has been more media uploaded to YouTube in the last 30 days then there has been by major TV networks in 30 years. It is highly effective in communicating ideas, introducing concepts and reinforcing knowledge. It is said that "whoever controls the media, controls the mind". Do not miss out on the media bandwagon. Pick useful tips and best practices with using videos in expanding your training possibilities.
This workshop will enable participants to:
- Appreciate and identify contexts and situations where videos can facilitate learning
- Download high quality videos and perform basic editing for more effective use in workplace training
- Gain tips on producing effective videos
Who Should Attend
- Incorporate video elements into their training (eg. support learners to produce role-play or demonstration videos)
- Produce their own training videos
About The Speaker
Wong Kin Ching has video production experience spanning more than 15 years, having been involved in both local and international productions in the broadcast and corporate arena. From TV commercials, TV shows to corporate & training videos, Kin has mastered the art of storytelling using the video medium. He has also led a dual identity of being a media trainer for the past 10 years, having been a part time lecturer in NTU, as well as an Adobe Certified Video Expert and Instructor.