Actions and Detail Panel
Experiencing Your Authentic Self: 5-Day Retreat
Sun, 18 Jun 2017, 18:00 – Sat, 24 Jun 2017, 12:00 WITA
EXPERIENCING YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF
Limited to 9 Participants
Find out more at: www.koipondstrategy.com
IT'S ALL ABOUT FOCUSING TIME & SPACE ON YOU
This is our foundation course. All roads start and end with you and this is the course that started it all for us back in 2006. It evolves and morphs each time we run it, but it always delivers on the promise to let you experience a more conscious version of you and your potential within. You will walk away with not just clarity like you have never experience before, but also with a clear plan, next steps and more.
You won’t find a detailed minute-by-minute agenda for this programme, or on any Koi Pond course, because all of our programmes are tailored and focused on you. There is indeed structure and years of design, but you will feel that it is very free flowing and interactive.
It is about your specific situations in life, your thoughts, your feelings and helping make sense of it all. Our courses accept a maximum of 9 participants to ensure you have a personalised experience. The entire week is very interactive be in with others on the course, or one-on-one. Be assured time will most certainly be spent on areas related to your specific needs, we will go as deep as you want to go.
As we limit any single programme size to 9 participants, we ensure that you will have a personalised and individualised experience, even in a group sessions.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE AREAS TO BE COVERED?
• Identifying your primary, personal barrier to unleashing your fullest potential; the glass ceiling or saboteur within
• Identifying who you really are beyond your limiting beliefs and unwanted behaviours
• Exploring the option to make conscious, more responsible choices
• Shifting your perspective from unsustainable routines or patterns to a new, more workable way forward
• Experiencing a more conscious version of you
• Identifying the tools to bring about desirable changes; mentally, emotionally and in your behaviours
• Understanding how to gain a deeper connection to your core values, passion and purpose in life
WHAT IS THIS RETREAT REALLY LIKE?
Experiencing your authentic self is one of the most energising things you could ever do for yourself. You will find that your mind is operating at levels and speeds you have never experienced before. The environment itself will help further fuel your creativity, thoughts and clarity that will get stronger with each day you here.
The time spent over meals and in group sessions with like-minded, well-traveled, global professionals like yourself will also provide new perspective and confidence that you may have not felt for a very long time. The one-on-one coaching, along with time to yourself either hanging out on your balcony, going for a swim, or taking a walk, will all support the learning and tools you are beginning to practice.
You will start to notice a change in yourself. You will feel that this is unlike other thing you have tried in the past. Yes, this is a very different feeling. You will find that the ideas about how to make change in your life are finally starting to become very clear, as is your belief in yourself that these changes will truly align with who you really are, and who you want to be, every day. There is no looking back and you could not be happier about it.
Finally, the most difficult part of the entire experience happens twice. The first time is right now as you read this. The decision to go-or-not go. This requires tremendous courage. If you are really ready to change your life, you have to be willing to go beyond your comfort zone and dive into the darkness. It is there you will uncover the clarity, potential realised, and happiness you seek.
Once you cross that bridge, you will find that you will be well supported from the moment you arrive until the moment you depart. Which brings us to the second most challenging part, you won’t want to leave! So with that in mind, let us know in advance if possible if you plan to arrive early or stay later than the programme dates.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Those who want to dig deep into finding the answer to the question: What is really stopping me from reaching my full potential?
• For those who are in “Need of Change” period in their life.
• You feel overwhelmed and that your current patterns or life rhythm is not sustainable.
• You have tried to make change other ways, but now feel very committed to putting time and energy into facing your fears and finally feeling free from what was holding you back.
• For those who feel frustrated, undervalued, overworked or stuck in passionless work. You may be regarded as “successful” by your peers, family and even yourself sometimes, but you are exhausted and want to find a more balanced way forward.
“The peaceful location in the mountains of Ubud was the perfect place to immerse myself in the course. The staff, accommodation, pool and food were a delight, of the highest standard. To those thinking about doing a Koi Pond course my advice is this...life is short, just do it!” Chris Forbes –Australia - Attended Authentic-Self Retreat
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Rick is truly one of a kind. His passion and purpose in life is clear, and everything he does supports this. His journey in life has been amazing, but hardly a straight line. Returning from the battles of combat in the Vietnam War at just 22-years old, he was a self-described - “broken man”. Rising up from this, he undertook both a corporate business path in the energy sector, as well as a spiritual one, studying with masters across India, China and SE Asia. Rick is a TEDx speak and author, but above all, he is a master at intuitively listening, understanding and helping others see what they can not see in themselves.
PROGRAMME PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• 5-Day Interactive Workshop
• 6-Nights Private Villa Accommodation
• Round-Trip Airport to Ubud transfers
• Daily “Heaven-In-Bali” Resort Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• All Beverages, excluding alcohol
• Balinese Coffee/Cookie/Fruit Breaks Daily
• Final Evening Balinese Dinner & Music
• 1-Hour Private Life/Business Coaching Session
• Complimentary WIFI Access
• Use of Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi and all resort facilities
• USB of all course materials
• Take-Home Wellness Kit
PRIVATE COACHING SESSION
During the course you will have many one-on-one chats over meals and during breaks to chat with instructors. You will also get a private, one-hour coaching session. This session is your opportunity to explore and discuss any aspect of your personal or professional life, business situations or whatever area you feel more compelled to explore most. It is your time. Additional sessions can be scheduled prior to, or after the course completes.
S$2,495/per participant - includes all service charges & taxes
*Eligible for 40% credit via the Singapore Productivity & Innovation Credit Scheme (PIC)
NOTE: The retreat dates show the date you should arrive and the date you can depart. For your travel booking plans you will need to arrive on SUNDAY afternoon or evening as the retreat begins on Monday morning and ends on Friday night. You are free to depart on SATURDAY at any time.
Please check with us for any questions on this, or to confirm booking additional nights either before or after the retreat dates: email: email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• By purchasing a course, you agree to all terms and conditions below.
• Programmes are not offered in a reduced time format
• Participants are reminded to have proof of insurance with them in the event of any unexpected illness or injury.
• The Length of your stay can be extended (either before the course begins or after it is completed) based on your needs and resort availability at a discounted rate.
• Pricing excludes Airfare, Alcohol and any food or drinks outside of what is included in the course package.
• All Singapore transactions are processed through our parent company APAC
STRATEGIC PARTNERS PTE LTD, a Singapore registered company.
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
• 100% payment due to confirm your space for any scheduled course.
• Any cancellation within 14-days or less of expected arrival date will be charged at 100% of the full booking.
• Any cancellation within 21-days or greater of the arrival date will be charged at 50% of the full booking
• If you wish to re-book to a new course date with 21-days or greater notice of your original booking date to a future date this is permitted. The new dates must occur within 6-months or less of your original programme date. An 80% credit to the new programme total costs will apply. Subject to availability.
• Koi Pond Strategy reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course date for any reason. In these cases, a full refund or course credit will be issued to paid participants, whichever is preferred.
• For non-arrival or early departure for any reason 100% payment will be charged