One session workshop & fieldtrip for a total of 1.5 hours
Calling all fashion enthusiasts!
We would love to teach the basics of the sewing machine and where to buy supplies for your next project. This is for anyone keen at sewing, fashion, digital illustration, handmade, crafts etc.
All-ages and skill-sets are welcome!
An hour-long hands-on introduction to the machine, complete with a fashion fieldtrip after, to the textile market just next door!
‘When I design a collection, I always start by dreaming up a story.’~ Alber Elbaz
What You'll Learn
- How to operate domestic machines and use the tools necessary for sewing.
- Hands-on stitching practice and sewing tips
- Visit and explore Chinatown textile market right-next-door.
- All materials, sewing tools and domestic machines provided
* Please get in touch for any clarifications