Actions and Detail Panel
Financial Statement Analysis
Sat 22 October 2016, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM SGT
Why ValueEdge Investing Academy?
- Gain a mastery of technical financial concepts in simple, intuitive terms. Our case study and application-based approach enables true understanding instead of rote learning.
- Learn the A to Z process of creating your own investment portfolio. From narrowing down the stock universe to valuing companies,
- Maximize your returns by minimizing risk. Our investment philosophy emphasizes on limiting how much you can lose.
- Modular system ensures the best bang for your buck. Sign up only for the courses, which are relevant for the stage of your investment journey.
- We provide a learning environment like no other. Our small class size (<45 pax) promotes active learning by giving ample opportunities for questions and discussions.
Module: Financial Statement Analysis
In our 3.5 hours session, we will share:
- How to read annual reports
- How to understand and analyze income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Detect warning signs of manipulation
- Key financial ratios in decrypting a company
- Real case studies to illustrate and reinforce concepts
Who is it for:
- Novices who know nothing/little about investments
- Anyone who is keen on learning how to pick stocks for passive income
Anyone looking for get-rich-quick schemes or investing 'secrets' will be disappointed. Basic accounting knowledge is required. There will be some hands-on practice, so do bring a calculator, writing materials and your thinking caps.