Actions and Detail Panel
F+L Week 2017
Tue, 7 Mar 2017, 08:00 – Fri, 10 Mar 2017, 17:30 Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
F+L Week is the convergence of the Annual Fuels & Lubes Asia Conference, which was launched at the Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa Resort in 1995, and the Asia-Pacific Base Oil Conference, which was launched at the Four Seasons Bangkok 10 years later.
Now in its twenty-third year, this is the industry’s must-attend annual event in Asia.
For more information, go to http://fuelsandlubes.com/flweek/
When you have successfully completed your online registration, you will receive an invoice in PDF format, which contains the link to the Four Seasons Singapore so you can book your room at our special conference rate of SGD 305/night.
What's included in your registration fee:
- Access to the three-day technical sessions
- Two networking tea breaks per day with sweet and savory snack items
- Networking lunch (vegetarian meals available on advance request basis only)
- Nightly evening cocktails or dinner (vegetarian meals available on advance request basis only)
- Access to conference papers
- Delegate bag
- Souvenir program
- Mobile app where you can view the latest schedule and network with speakers and participants even prior to the event, exchange contact information and send messages
- One-year complimentary subscription to Fuels & Lubes International
- One-year complimentary membership with access to F+L Knowledge Base and F+L Connection Centre
Group discounts are available at the following rate:
Group Discount; For persons registering from the same company and paying at the same time (minimum of two persons), we offer a 5% discount. However, this discount cannot be used in combination with the Early Bird discount or if payment is made separately.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Yes, you can email us at email@example.com
Can I update my registration information?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your registration information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration fees are net of taxes and agency commission.
- Group discounts apply to persons from the same company only using a one-time payment and cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer.
- Onsite payments are accepted with an additional 5% handling fee. We cannot issue any visa invitation letters unless the registration has been fully paid.
- Hotel reservation using our special conference rate and mobile app access is contingent upon full payment of conference registration fees.
- You may cancel your registration at any time prior to January 15, 2017. An administrative fee of US$200 will be deducted from your refund.
- Cancellations after January 15, 2017 but before February 10, 2017, will be entitled to a 50% refund. Mode of refund will depend on your original mode or payment. If you registered as a group and one person cancels, group rate will revert to individual rate.
- There will be no refunds after February 10, 2017.
- All cancellations must be requested in writing.
- No shows will not be entitled to any refunds, but you are entitled to access the conference proceedings.
- Substitutions must be made in writing by the original participant and can be made until February 27, 2017.
- Registrations are not transferrable onsite.
- Onsite substitutions will not be entertained.
- Registrations can only be used by one person.
By submitting your registration, you agree to the above terms and conditions.