$60.58

For Goodness Bakes

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

OUE Social Kitchen

6a Shenton Way

#03-02/03

Singapore, 068809

Singapore

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 7 days before event

Event description

Description

Details:

Roll up your sleeves and put on your aprons because it’s time to cook! Not only will you be learning a new recipe, you can meet with new people and have fun during the process.

The first open kitchen concept set in a retail space in Singapore, OUE Social Kitchen offers a common table where ingenious food encounters and new conversations begin. The dish to be prepared is the Tomato Galette with Corn and Zucchini so spend some quality bonding time cooking together.

Don’t fret if you have no/limited kitchen experience! The in-house chef and staff to guide you along so all you need is an open heart and a fun attitude. Who knows, you might just find the missing ingredient in your life!


What to Expect:

  • Ice Breaker

  • Burst tomato Galette with corn & zucchini making workshop

  • Group interaction with guaranteed rotations

  • Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners

  • Minimum of 12 participants

  • Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40


Terms and Conditions

• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.

• Must be aged 21 and above.

• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.

Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.

• GaiGai reserves the rights to reject any payment / participants.

• GaiGai reserves the rights to make adjustments to the date, timing and location of event when necessary.

• GaiGai reserves the rights to exercise any exceptional handling on event registration.

• GaiGai will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.

• You are solely responsible for your conduct and for the information you provide to GaiGai or transmit to other members. You will not transmit to other members or employees of GaiGai or the general public any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates other members’ or GaiGai employees’ or GaiGai’s rights (including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).

• Please notify GaiGai in writing about conduct or material from other members which you believe infringes these rules. In the event you abuse or threaten employees of GaiGai verbally and/or physically, GaiGai reserves the right to take legal actions against you.

• By signing up for the event, you are acknowledging that photos and videos will be taken during the event and these materials may contain participants including yourself which will be used as future marketing materials and collaterals.


Refund Policy

If a participant withdraws more than one (1) weeks before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.

• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) weeks before the event, no refund will be given.

• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.




P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

OUE Social Kitchen

6a Shenton Way

#03-02/03

Singapore, 068809

Singapore

View Map

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 7 days before event

Save This Event

Event Saved