Actions and Detail Panel
FSC Standard Adoption Workshop on Building a more comprehensive FSMS (throu...
Wed 9 November 2016, 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
This workshop shares on insights on enhancing your current existing management system through quality management, improvement on Pre-Requisite Programme (PRP) via advance technology or methodology. It will also address food practitioners concern on food fraud, food security and food defense.
Attendees will benefits from the workshop, they will learn about
1) Using quality management system to improve your existing system,
2) Moving forward, if you are holding ISO 9001: 2008 certification,
3) Vulnerability assessment and control measure that you should consider on food fraud, food security and food defense,
4) Antimicrobial and protective coatings to improve surface protection against microbial,
5) Reactive and proactive pest control programmes,
6) Pest control programme meeting local statutory and audit requirements
7) Available technology in improving pest control / sanitation
Who Should Attend
Production Executive / Manager