- Small class environment
- Dedicated mentoring
- Learn from a popular investment blogger
- Ongoing after-class email support by mentor
Key Learning Points
- Basic concepts of stock market and how global economy can affect stock prices
- Fundamental analysis in stock selection (Net Profit Margin, Gross Profit Margin, ROA, ROE, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity ratio, etc)
- Stock selection process and criteria
- Approach to stock valuation and identify its intrinsic value (DCF Model, PE model, PEG ratio, Discounted EPS model)
- Interpreting micro & macro analysis covering economy, industry and company
- Picking a right stock with good fundamental with minimal risk
- Exploring trend using Simple Moving Average
- Developing & managing a proper trading plan
- Strategize entry and exit points
Items to Bring to Class
- Individual Laptop
- A Keen Learning Attitude: This workshop teaches you to undertake proper stock selection and plan trading strategies.
More Details About the Trainer
With a full-time career at a MNC, Marubozu (nickname), a popular investment blogger, has been investing and trading with a prudent and progressive investment approach using Value Investing, Momentum Investing and Sector Investing.Despite attaining various education echelons (such as an Executive MBA and a Master in Science), Marubozu remains a keen believer in life-long learning.
Sharing his knowledge and experience with aspiring investors, Marubozu takes an active interest to enhance investors' insights about the market and investment strategies, leading to better investment decisions and results.
The information provided is not to be considered as a recommendation to buy certain stocks or currencies or instruments and is provided solely as an educational and information resource to help investors make their own decisions. Past performance is no guarantee of future success.
It is vital to note that no system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using the attached material will guarantee profits or ensures freedom from losses.
FE Asia Consultancy Pte Ltd shall not be liable to the participant for any damages, claims, expenses or losses of any kind (whether direct or indirect) suffered by the participant arising from or in connection with the information obtained from the course or instructor.
FE Asia Consultancy Pte Ltd reserves the right to make amendments to the date, time, venue, trainers, course outline or cancel the course if warranted by circumstances beyond its control..