About the Workshop
Disruption is everywhere and rapidly changing the way we do business. Global MNCs, the Singapore economy and even your company will not be able to escape from its effects. Global changes, new technology and slowing labour growth will mean more disruption coming your way.
As the enabler to Singapore’s future economy, TAE providers cannot afford to sit idly by. Now is the time for you to take the lead and proactively transform yourselves. Doing it earlier than others will separate the winners from the losers - the earlier you get started, the better your chances of success.
Join this talk to learn two methods to keep your firm relevant and growing:
- Determine the “game” you are currently playing, its associated “rules of play”, and the merits of your position
- Figure out how to disrupt the playing field to create a new game where you are in control
- Determine what drives the key strategic decisions in your organisation
- Identify avenues for transformative growth by changing your Driving Force
- Learn about 2 powerful strategic thinking concepts that have been used by many successful companies such as Teckwah, Ascendas and Aviva to change their business models and become leading players in their industry.
- Apply the concepts to your own business to change your game and augment your competitiveness to a different level.
Who Should Attend
Business owners and managers who wish to remain relevant in this world of disruption and continue growing their business.
About the Speakers
David Wilkins is the Managing Partner of DPI Singapore. He specialises in Total Business Growth and works intimately with clients to help them craft and implement growth strategies using DPI’s proven processes. His strategy and execution work span sectors such as IT, Telecoms, Marine, Engineering, Travel and includes leading firms such as SPRING, SATS Limited, Abacus and Motorola.
F T Liu is a Senior Associate of DPI Singapore. He brings 30 years of industry experience to the team. In 2000, he started a company helping MNCs move their products, processes and technology to their customers over the Internet. From 2003, FT ventured into the Supply Chain Management industry where he developed the 3S Supply Chain strategy (Shanghai, Shenzhen & Singapore) helping major brands move their products from factories in Asia to markets in Europe and America. FT is the author of 4 books – “The Soy Sauce Towkay”; “One Degree, Many Choices” [foreword by President Tony Tan]; “Thirty Years, Hundred Stories” [foreword by Prime Minister Lee] & “The Fairchild Singapore Plant” [foreword by Mr Chan Chin Bock, Third Chairman EDB]. He holds a degree in Engineering (Honours) from NUS, a Master in Knowledge Management (NTU) and an ACTA certificate.
DPI Singapore is the Singapore operations of Decision Processes International, a global management consulting and human capital development firm specialising in practical critical thinking technology. We help organisations achieve Total Business Growth by transforming the way you conduct your business.