Are you prone to sports injuries? How do you prevent them, and what are the causes, symptoms, and treatments available?
Join us for a public seminar on 15 Oct 2016. Meet our specialist doctors in-person including orthopaedic surgeons and a cardiologist, and get tips to better manage your sports health. Seats are limited, so register now to avoid disappointment.
Gleneagles Hospitals is the Official Medical Partner of BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore presented by SC Global. Gleneagles. On Your Side.
Topics & Guest Speakers:
1) “Common Lower Limb Sports Injuries and their Prevention’ by Dr Sean Ng, Orthopaedic Specialist at Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore
2) ‘Exercising the Heart – Can There Ever Be Too Much of a Good Thing” by Dr Rohit Khurana, Cardiologist at Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore
3) ‘Overcoming Shoulder and Elbow Injuries in Sports’ by Dr Lim Yi-Jia, Orthopaedic Specialist at Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore
Registration Fee: $10 per pax or $15 per pair
Light refreshments will be provided. Each participant will receive a goodie bag* worth $50.
For enquiries, please contact +65 8306 7176 during Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
To find out more about Gleneagles Hospital’s orthopaedic expertise and care, please visit www.gleneagles.com.sg
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration for the Gleneagles Sports Health Public Seminar will be strictly via the eventbrite portal only at https://glensportshealth.eventbrite.sg
- Prices indicated inclusive of 7% GST.
- Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability of seats.
- Requests for cancellations or refunds will not be accepted after payment has been made.
- Registrations received on or before closing date are confirmed unless otherwise notified. An email confirmation will be sent to registered email address upon confirmation of registration.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- Goodie bag must be collected in-person during public seminar on 15 October 2016.
- Gleneagles Hospital reserves the right to change items in goodie bag without prior notice.
- Gleneagles Hospital will not accept any responsibility for claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses or liability of any kind whatsoever suffered arising from or in connection with the registration and participation of the sports health public seminar.
- Gleneagles Hospital reserves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Gleneagles Hospital reserves the right to cancel the event or change the venue, speakers and dates, or revise the programmes or fees should circumstances so warrant.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision by Gleneagles Hospital shall be final.