Cheesecakes are well-loved, and for a good reason too! They are oh-so-delicious! In this workshop, participants will make 2 types of cheesecakes - one baked and one no-baked. That's enough cheesecakes to satisfy every appetite in at home!
What you will learn:
- 2 types of cheesecake recipes (baked & no-baked)
- The use of gelatin to set cheesecakes
- How to bake cheesecake using a water bath
What you will prepare:
- 1 Oreo Cheesecake
- 6 No-bake Raspberry Cheesecake parfaits
What the fee includes:
- Ingredients for the class
- One 6-inch Springform pan (It's yours!)
- Use of kitchen equipment
- Containers for bringing cakes home
- Recipe printout
- Introduction to ingredients
- Demonstration by Chef Diana Gale
- Interactive hands-on baking session
Participants are to bring their own pens for the class if they wish to take notes. Participants may be asked to share workspace depending on recipe.
The maximum class size is 12. Classes will start with a minimum of 8 participants. Fees paid are non-refundable, and in the event a participant is absent for a workshop, no make-ups will be conducted. Fees paid cannot be transferred to another workshop. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. Participants will be informed via email and all monies paid will be refunded.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
The Domestic Goddess Wannabe reserves the copyrights of any videos and photography taken in class for future promotional purposes, without any prior notice.