Chiffon cakes are notoriously tricky but oh-so-yummy!
I am conducting a Chiffon Cake class and we are making a super soft and fragrant Pandan Chiffon Cake AND a to-die-for Hokkaido Milk Chiffon cake with Cocoa layers.
At the end of this lesson, you will be able to make any chiffon cake you desire.
What you will learn:
- 2 types of chiffon cake recipes (normal & cooked dough)
- How to get the right meringue
- How to unmold a chiffon cake
What you will prepare:
- 1 Pandan Chiffon Cake
- 1 Hokkaido Milk Chiffon Cake with Chocolate layers
What the fee includes:
- Ingredients for the class
- Use of kitchen equipment
- Containers for bringing cakes home
- Recipe printout
- Introduction to ingredients
- Demonstration by Chef Diana Gale
- Interactive hands-on baking session
Participants are to bring their own pens for the class if they wish to take notes. Participants may be asked to share workspace depending on recipe.
The maximum class size is 12. Classes will start with a minimum of 8 participants. Fees paid are non-refundable, and in the event a participant is absent for a workshop, no make-ups will be conducted. Fees paid cannot be transferred to another workshop. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. Participants will be informed via email and all monies paid will be refunded.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
The Domestic Goddess Wannabe reserves the copyrights of any videos and photography taken in class for future promotional purposes, without any prior notice.