Actions and Detail Panel
How to Increase Lead Generation from your LinkedIn Profile
Fri 14 October 2016, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
About the Workshop
The era of “cold calling” has almost ended. The research showed that 91% of the customers NEVER respond to unsolicited inquiries (through phone or email) and 71% of the customers found cold calls annoying. Ironically, the research also pointed out that 88% of the sellers of any organisations are expected to prospect for new opportunities. Many are not aware to build a personal “Professional Brand” that could potentially strengthen the trusted business relationship in the long run.
This hands-on workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skill to construct a persuasive LinkedIn profile for lead generation with audience-focused approach. It benefits you by avoiding the deadly 7 mistakes of the average LinkedIn users. If you want to create 45% more opportunities (sales revenue or career advancement) and be one of the 78% of social sellers who outsell peers who don’t use social media, this is the right investment of your 2-hour learning time.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Clarify the power of Social Selling in generating opportunities with the highest leverage
- Produce a persuasive LinkedIn profile that can engage with known or unknown contacts
- Execute a systematic approach to connect with the right people in a high touch manner
Who Should Attend
This workshop empowers the following CET professionals:
- Adult Education: trainer, coach, facilitator, educator, assessor, instructional designer
- Human Resource Development: talent management specialist, human resource specialist, learning & development manager, organizational planner, training manager, consultant
- Others: self-employed owners or business entrepreneurs
About the Speaker
With more than 22 years’ experience in facilitation, courseware development, sales and marketing across APAC, EMEA, India and Americas, BP brings a wealth of experience and knowledge. Before founding Sales Blueprint®, BP held a multitude of senior positions at top global MNCs. He has successfully led and managed many high-level projects and processes across major industries that have resulted in substantial sales growth and grown profitable relationships. BP is committed to helping clients develop a team of world-class sales professionals, leaders, coaches and facilitators. BP is both DACE and ACTA certified. He is armed with Master Facilitator accreditations from Huthwaite Inc. or MHI Group USA (the Creator of SPIN® Selling). He has also received accreditations from the Altify, formerly The TAS Group (USA), Halifax Consulting (France), Forum (USA), Silega Simulation Learning Games (Switzerland) and Crestcom Bullet Proof® Manager (USA).