Influence through Your Voice
Date & Time:
- 3rd March 2017, 9am – 5pm
- You’ll receive the details once your registration is received.
This workshop is for you, if you:
- Experience a trembling voice, a tight throat, pitch going high or speaking fast in the beginning of your presentations;
- Sound too young and you feel your voice does not match up with your experience and capability;
- Have a soft voice and you can’t project your voice to be heard in a bigger room;
- Sound nasal that doesn’t reflect your competence;
- Have a high-pitch, sharp or shrill that often make others think that you are angry;
- Speak too fast and reminding yourself constantly to slow down hasn’t worked;
- Experience a sore throat or hoarseness after speaking for a few hours;
- Don’t have the so-called bass sound;
- Are often asked to repeat yourself because your voice lacks clarity;
- Speak with a monotonous voice that you often are afraid of losing your audience.
What Will You Learn?
- Improve your voice to sound professional, polished and powerful
- Project a clear, confident, and credible voice
- Develop a deeper, fuller and more mature voice
- Develop your full voice that projects influence and authority
- Develop a voice that will be taken seriously
- Increase your volume properly without shouting
- Slow down your speaking rate without constantly reminding yourself
- Overcome monotone and speak to engage and impact
- Deep Breathing techniques to project your voice properly
- Speak for hours without straining your throat
Here from our past participants:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (You’ll receive our reply within two working days.)
Terms and Conditions:
- Your seat will not be confirmed until full payment is received.
- Early bird fees only apply if payment is RECEIVED by the early bird deadline.
- Refunds will not be made after registration has been confirmed.
- If a participant has to withdraw after confirmation, companies and individuals may transfer their registration to a substitute or the next available workshop date.
- Full Voice Consulting reserves the right to make changes to the course schedule and venue if necessary due to unforeseen circumstances.