Actions and Detail Panel
Intelligence Analysis and Reporting
Mon, 21 Nov 2016, 9:00 AM – Fri, 25 Nov 2016, 5:00 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
Become a better analyst! This extensive five-day seminar will give you a complete portfolio of analytic skills that can be used to generate ideas, challenge assumptions, manage risk and improve your organisations thinking. We’ll also show you how to present your findings in reports and presentations that get attention and generate results. Emphasis is given to practice, so that each student after the seminar would be immediately ready to use what has been taught.
On completion of this course, participants will have acquired the ability to:
- Measure, manage and evaluate complexity and uncertainty
- Employ a range of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytic techniques
- Develop their own analytic models to support critical and creative thinking
- Prepare first class briefings and presentations
- Identify and mitigate the risks of cognitive bias
Our seminars guarantee measurable outcomes. The curricula have been designed around professional standards and best practices. We draw on the experience of the world’s foremost practitioners and use real-world case studies and simulations to help students internalise lessons learned and apply these skills in the workplace.
We are committed to making instruction in intelligence and its related disciplines as affordable as possible. Our seminars have been competitively priced to help organisations and individuals of all backgrounds acquire and employ a 21st century skillset.
Who Should Attend
Our seminars are relevant to all professionals, regardless of their background or career ambitions. That said, they are particularly relevant to the following individuals:
- Law enforcement and intelligence practitioners
- Defence professionals
- NGO staff
- Researchers, analysts and desk officers
- Risk managers and consultants
- Fraud investigators
- Strategy professionals
- Academics and students