Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction To French Wines Class
Wed 26 October 2016, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM SGT
Are you a fan or new to French wines? Or are you clueless about wines and would like to learn more? Well, you have come to right place.
This wine class is designed for beginners that is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer--in more ways than one! Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate!
This is what you will learn:
1) Introduction of Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone Valley and its classifications
2) Wine Making Techniques
3) Understanding Wine Labels
Wine Tasting Overview (2 Premium Wines + 2 Entry Level Wines)
4) Learn and taste the 4 most important international red grape varietals - Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah
5) Put Your Wine Palate To The Test - Premium Wines vs Entry Level Wines
Come try out our 54 Wine Aroma Kit and develop your sense of smell to empowered you with a common vocabulary to describe, understand and better enjoy your wines. Each aroma vial comes with an illustrated explanatory card that includes an abbreviated description of the aroma.
- Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room:
114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
- Minimum 8 persons to commence
- Duration: 2 hrs
Early Bird (Before 26th October) : $49.90 nett + Free $20 voucher (only $29.90 for this course)
Standard Ticket: $89.90 nett
Bring a friend and save additional 5%
For multi ticket purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6385 2435
Such wine lessons in the market usually costs $200+ but here at Fine Wines SG, we believe that all wine lovers should be equipped with this basic knowledge thus we are offering this low price.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Here are some feedbacks from our students:
Informative.....Increased my knowledge on wines.
What a great social & learning experience!
I have been drinking aussie wines but after this, it has given be a different perception on wines as a whole.
If only I came this class sooner, I would have been able to enjoy my wines better.
Terms & Conditions
- No refunds will be made for no show.
- Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
- Voucher is personal and non transferable.
- Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past wine events here!
For enquires please call 63852438 or email us at email@example.com
For corporate events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit