Actions and Detail Panel
Introductory Session: Trading the US Elections
Tue 25 October 2016, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM SGT
Have you been asking yourself these questions about trading?
- I've been to numerous trading courses. But the strategies have not been able to help me achieve consistent, profitable returns. Where else can I seek help?
- My performance fluctuates greatly. How do I ensure that I am profitable over the long run?
- I want to put my excess savings to good use. Where do I begin?
- I am looking for a career in Hedge Funds/Investment Banks. How do I increase my chances?
In this 2-hour session presented by Phan Vee Leung (see profile below), a professional trader with 17 years of experiencewith top global investment banks and hedge funds, we aim to share with you strategies & tactics on how to exploit opportunities in the upcoming US elections.
You will be walking away with knowledge of the following
- Understand the implications of the US elections on the markets
- Top 5 habits of a successful trader
- 3 prerequisites to become a successful trader and how to achieve them
- Insights into the reality of trading
- Why many retail traders still struggle to profit from the markets
- The basics of an investment framework that is condensed from 19 years of trading experience
- Who TrackRecord is and how we can help you get on the right path to proper trading
- ... and much more
Who Should Attend?
This session is suitable for the following audience:
- Aspiring Traders who want a professional trading approach used by Investment Banks and Professional Traders globally, condensed into an Investment framework with logical steps
- People who want to put their excess savings to work efficiently or improve your P&L traction
- Individuals seeking professional employment in Hedge Funds/Investment Banks who wish to build a track record to vastly improve your chances of landing your dream job
- Professional Traders wanting to build verifiable track records
Note: Light refreshments will be provided.