Actions and Detail Panel
Italian Cooking Classes "Maid in Italy" (for super maid)
Mon, April 24, 2017, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
The "Maid in Italy" hands on cooking school is designed to equip your helper with the fundamentals of the Italian cooking allowing you to have a super maid in your kitchen. This class last 4 hrs and consists of 6 healthy and genuine vegetarian recipes to please the whole family.
- learn the art behind Italian cuisine
- cutting and cooking technique
- hands on
- printed recipes
- ingredients and aprons for the class
- tasting of the dishes or take away (please bring your own containers)
Minimum 8 participants required to start the class.
Refund policy: no refund in case of no show or cancellation below 72hrs; full refund in case of event cancellation.
PROGRAM - Monday 24th of april 2017 - 9.30 am to 1.30pm
"Veggietalian" best veggies italian style menu
- Grilled vegetables with italian dressing
- Capsicum fillets with mediterranean dressing
- Clelia's eggplants with balsamic vinegar
- Parmigiano nest filled with healthy quinoa salad
- Mini spinach pie with gold raisin and pinenuts
- Sicilian salad with orange and fennel
Key learnings: how to slice and grill vegetables; how to remove the skin from hot capsicum; how to cut and fry eggplants and store it in the fridge for days; how to make a nest with grated parmesan cheese; how to use muffin pan to manage small bites; how to peel oranges and prepare a quick and delicious salad low in calories.