H. E. Mohammed Sharaf, Asst Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation for Economic and Trade Affairs of United Arabs Emirates & the retired Group CEO of Dubai Ports World Group (2005 to Jan 2016) had consented to be the Guest Of Honor for the Awards Dinner. Come join us to Celebrate with Achievers of Excellence at the Global Port Forum Awards Dinner Dubai, 2 Feb 17
An invitation to participate at the Global Ports Forum Awards Dinner 2017, 2 February 2017, Dubai, UAE
Early Bird rates expires on 1 Dec 2016
Dear Industry Colleague,
In continuation of our commitment of improving global ports and furthering the interests of ports globally through collaborations among members of the port ecosystem, we are pleased to announce the inauguration of the Global Ports Forum Awards 2017.
These Awards will coincide with the 2nd Global Ports Forum Dubai to be held on 01-02 February, 2017, and will be given out during The Global Ports Forum Award 2017 Dinner, to be held on 02 February 2017 evening.
The Global Port Forum Awards 2017 will recognise the most valuable contribution made by professionals in different areas of Ports and Terminals Industry and acknowledge their roles and achievements in the following categories:
1. Bunkering Port / Bunkering Infrastructure of The Year
2. Bulk Commodities Port / Terminal of The Year
3. Bulk Liquid Port / Terminal of The Year
4. Container Terminal Operator of The Year
5. Cruise Terminal Operator of The Year
6. Ferry Terminal Operator of The Year
7. Free Trade Zone of The Year
8. Green Port / Terminal of The Year
9. Maritime Services Provider of The Year
10. Maritime Training / Education Service Provider of The Year
11. InterModal Solutions Provider of The Year
12. Oil / Gas Port / Terminal of The Year
13. Port / Terminal Software / operating system of The Year
14. Port / Terminal Construction Contractor of The Year
15. Port /Terminal Cargo Handling Equipment Supplier of The Year
16. Port / Terminal Engineering / Technical Innovation of The Year
17. Port / Terminal Digital Innovation o f The Year
18. Port / Terminal Concession / Deal of The Year
19. Port / Terminal Technology and R&D of The Year
20. Port / Terminal of The Year – Africa
21. Port / Terminal of The Year – Australia / New Zealand
22. Port / Terminal of The Year – China
23. Port / Terminal of The Year – Central America and Caribbean
24. Port / Terminal of The Year – North Europe
25. Port / Terminal of The Year – South Europe
26. Port / Terminal of The Year – Western Europe
27. Port / Terminal of The Year – Middle East
28. Port / Terminal of The Year – North America
29. Port / Terminal of The Year – South America
30. Port / Terminal of The Year – South East Asia
31. Port / Terminal of The Year – North East Asia
32. Port / Terminal of The Year – Indian Sub Continent
33. Process Compliant Port / Terminal of The Year
34. Safe and Secure Port / Terminal of The Year
35. Customers Value Creator Port / Terminal of The Year
36. CSR Pursuer Port / Terminal of The Year
37. Port / Terminal CEO of The year
38. Port / Terminal Visionary of The Year
39. Life T ime Achievement in Port / Terminal Industry
40. Newsmaker of The Year in Port / Terminal Industry
41. Port Authority of The Year
42. Port / Terminal Professional of The Year
43. Woman of the Year in Port & Terminals
44. Port/Terminal Financier of The Year
45. Hall of Fame
2017 Global Ports Forum Award Categories Details
Award winners will be finalised by a jury comprising of Global Ports Customers & Senior Port Experts from the Global Ports Council through a transparent well defined process and applying common criteria in each category of the awards.
H. E. Mohammed Sharaf, Asst Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation for Economic and Trade Affairs of United Arabs Emirates & the retired Group CEO of Dubai Ports World Group (2005 to Jan 2016) had consented to be the Guest Of Honor for the Awards Dinner.
Guests can look forward to an evening for networking among senior professionals of Ports / Terminal and supporting industries in a relaxed environment along with enjoying the achievement awards.
Dress Code: Formal suits / National dress for Gentlemen, Gowns / Cocktail Dresses for Ladies.
Global Port Forum will continue to strive and provide a common platform for the professionals of Ports and Terminals industry. We look forward to your active participation and valued contributions for success of your Award Dinner
On or Before 1 Dec 2016: The ‘Early Bird’ Ticket Rate is USD$499 – Save USD$100!
Special Offer! – 10 Delegates for the Price of 8 in This Category! Save USD$998!
• From 2 Dec 2016: The Regular Ticket Rate is USD$599
Special Offer! – 10 Delegates for the Price of 8 in This Category! Save USD$1198!
Note: Ticket for Dinner does not include the cost of accommodation and travel to the event.
To register, please submit the following details to email@example.com:
What Best Describes Your Industry Sector?:
For cheque payments: To be made payable to 'Global Ports Forum Pte. Ltd.' Please do not send post-dated cheque.
For telegraphic transfers:
Account Name: Global Ports Forum Pte. Ltd.,
Account No. : 695 477 141 001.
Beneficiary Bank: Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited, Singapore. (Swift: OCBCSGSG),
Address : 65 Chulia Street #01-00, OCBC Centre, Singapore 049513.
Please supply confirmation via email of the TT from your bank. Transmitting bank charges must be paid by sender. Please quote both delegate and company name as reference.
Kindly note that as we are providing a special rate for ‘early bird’ sign up, we will need to receive your company payment by 1 Dec 2016 to enjoy the discount.
Details of GPF executive workshops/forums in the upcoming few months include:
1. Executive Workshop on Excellence in Negotiating & Managing Contracts, Jan 4-5 2017, Singapore
2. Executive Workshop on Reefer Container Logistics, January 12-13, 2017, Singapore
3. 3rd Executive Workshop on Investment Strategies for Green / Brown Field Port Projects, 28-29 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4. 4th Executive Workshop on Ports Financing and Investing, 28-29 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5. 3rd Executive Workshop on Multi-Purpose Terminal Business & Operations, 30-31 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
6. 2nd Executive Workshop on InterModal Solutions – Value Creation, USP identification & Market Positioning for Ports & Terminals, 30-31 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
7. Executive Workshop on Use of Automated Guided Vehicles and drones in Ports and Terminals, 30-31 Jan 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8. The2nd Global Ports Forum, 1-2 February 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
9. Executive Workshop on Reefer Container Logistics, 1-2 Feb, 2017, Dubai, UAE
10. 2nd Executive Workshop on Use of Technology for Ports and Terminals, 1-2 Feb, 2017, Dubai, UAE
11. The Global Ports Forum Awards, 2 Feb 17, Dubai, UAE
12. 2nd Executive Workshop on Advanced Shipping Business, Feb 2-3, 2017, Singapore
13. Executive Workshop on Excellence in Public-Private Partnership Infrastructure Contracts for Non-Legal Professionals - Practical Understanding of Legal and Common Commercial Clauses, 6-7 Feb 2017, Singapore
14. Executive Workshop on Bulk Liquid Terminals – A Comprehensive Overview for potential Investors, 6-7 Feb, 2017, Singapore
15. 2nd Executive Workshop on Investment Strategies for Green / Brown Field Port Projects, 9-10 Feb 2017 Singapore
16. Executive Workshop on Excellence in Port Operations, 13-14 Feb 2017, Singapore
17. Executive Workshop on Global Trade, Macroeconomic Policy and the Impact on Regional Trade and Shipping, 20-21 Feb 2017, Singapore
18. 2nd Executive Workshop on InterModal Solutions – Value Creation, USP identification & Market Positioning for Ports & Terminals, 23-24, Feb 2017, Singapore
19. 2nd Executive Workshop on Bulk Liquid Terminals, Commercial Considerations for Investment & Financing, March 6-7 2017, Singapore
20. Executive Workshop on Excel in Developing, Implementing & Managing Service Level Agreements, 13 & 14 March 2017, Singapore
21. 2nd Executive Workshop on Strategic Planning for Ports & Terminals, 3-4 April 17, Singapore.
22. Executive Workshop on Excellence in Managing Tenancies / Leases - Landlord and Tenant Obligations in Business Tenancies, Apr 4-5 2017 Singapore
23. Executive Programme on Achieving Excellence in Winning Deals & Effective Sales Management – Proven Techniques & Insights for Ports & Terminals, April 17-21, 2017, Singapore
24. 2nd Executive Workshop on Multi-Purpose Terminal Business & Operations, April 24-25, 2017, Singapore
25. Executive Workshop on Effective Concession Agreements for Ports & Terminals, 24-25 April, 2017, Singapore
Looking forward to welcome you to our Awards Dinner, Forum & Executive Workshops.
The Global Ports Forum
GLOBAL PORTS FORUM PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road
Mobile: +65 9684 3289
DID: +65 65197662
Fax: +65 6725 8438
Terms & Conditions:
No delegate registration will be accepted without completing registration details and full payment.
Upon receipt of your registration details and full payment, further programme information will be emailed to you including your proforma invoice and, if required, a letter of invitation for entry visa application.
Delegates will not be admitted unless payment has been received in Full.
Flights, Airport Transfers and Accommodation are not included in your delegate registration fee.
Refund Policy - a reimbursement of the registration fee, minus administrative charges will only be made if the participant has notified Global Ports Forum Pte. Ltd. in writing that he/she is unable to attend the event no less than 45 days prior to the commencement of the event. No cancellation is allowed after that, but a replacement with another participant is allowed.
This programme is subject to change without notice, E&O.E.
Date and Time
Hyatt Regency Dubai & Galleria
Al Khaleej Road,Deira Corniche,Deira - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates