Actions and Detail Panel
Kids’ Kisslock Purse & Wallet Set
Sat 22 October 2016, 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM SGT
1 session workshop for a total of 3.5 hours
A pretty kisslock for your girl? A handy little wallet for your boy?
Make them both in this one class, and take home the skills to make them for yourself. Most importantly, have fun making them even with your kid to decorate their very own wallet too!
p.s: we recommend joining our Fashion Sewing 101 class prior. This covers an introduction to the domestic sewing machine and purchasing fabrics.
All materials, sewing tools + domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand fundamental assembling & construction methods for wallets
- Operate sewing machine & learn tips for good sewing
- Work with various notions like zippers & kisslock clamps
- Pattern layout & cutting know-hows
- Stitching & binding techniques
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.