Actions and Detail Panel
Learn iOS Swift Programming by building Real-Life Apps (Free)
Sat, 10 Dec 2016, 10:00 AM – Sun, 11 Dec 2016, 6:00 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
NOTE to Attendees:
Sat location is in SMU SOE Room 2-2.
Sun location is in Suntec Room 606 D/E.
Want to learn how to programme but don’t know where to start?
Sign up for the iOS Swift Workshop today - a completely free, beginner-friendly crash course!
IN JUST 2 DAYS, YOU’LL BE A BEGINNER MOBILE APP DEVELOPER.
The course curriculum is as follows:
- Basics: XCode and Interface Builder
- Basics: Inputs, Buttons and Reactive Interfaces
- Basics: Apple's New Programming Language: Swift
- Basics: Variables, Arrays, Tables and Loops
- Basics: Navigation, Storage and Live Content
- Basics: Images, Maps and Music
- Tips & Tricks: Online Storage With Firebase
- Tips & Tricks: Web Content and Geolocation
- Application: Whatsapp Clone
- Application: App Store Submission
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- A Mac, or a PC running OSX
WHAT CAN I DO AFTER THIS COURSE?
- Learn how to program real apps with Swift
- Make an app for your business
- Implement an app idea that you have had
- Sell and market your apps successfully
- Start a new career as an app developer
AM I SUITABLE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS COURSE?
- Anyone who wants to build an app
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code
- Anyone who wants to make a career/freelance in app development
IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE - WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?
Programming is my passion since I was a 16-year-old. Though 11 years have passed and my work at Accenture involves programming every day, I’m still very passionate about building applications that enhance lives and grow businesses everyday.
A big part of that passion translates to wanting to share my knowledge with the community, hoping that all my experiences can benefit and help another person grow in their programming skills. It is for this reason that I’m running this workshop, and I hope to see you there :)