Actions and Detail Panel
Live Market Analysis: The French Election, April Overview and Focus on May...
Thu 27 April 2017, 12:15 – 13:30 Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
Live Market Analysis: April Overview and Focus on May 2017
Successful traders pay close attention to macroeconomic events, arming themselves with the necessary information to help forecast how the markets might react. During this session, we’ll update you with our latest thoughts on the French election and possible markets outcomes.
REGISTER NOW to ensure you don’t miss your place. This event will be invaluable whether you're new to investing in forex and CFDs, or simply need a refresher course.
Registration starts at 12:00pm
The following topics will be covered:
- Technical analysis with a focus on major pairs and CFDs
- The French election – implications and trading strategies
- Identifying market trends and potential trend reversals
- Establishing risk levels
- Other major upcoming news events
- Examining the impact of past events on the markets
This course is suitable for you if:
- You have never traded before
- You have limited trading experience
- You would like to learn how to trade forex or CFDs
About our speaker
With more than 30 years experience in FX – from spot/margin trading and NDFs through to currency options and futures – Jeffrey Halley is OANDA’s senior market analyst for Asia Pacific, responsible for providing timely and relevant market commentary throughout the region. Before joining OANDA, he worked with Saxobank/Saxo Capital Markets as the Asia Pacific head of trading and sales trading, having previously worked with organisations including DynexCorp Currency Portfolio Management, IG, IFX, Fimat Internationale Banque, HSBC and Barclays. Jeffrey was born in New Zealand and holds an MBA from the Cass Business School.