Thursday, 27 October 2016 from 19:00 to 21:00 (SGT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Have a product or project idea that you're working on but got a little stuck? Looking for resources and a bit of guidance on how to pursue your product development? Seeking advise on your maker projects? Come down for our Maker Clinic every Thursday, at the Prototyping Lab @ NDC if you need help with your projects!
We will be able to provide advice on the following points, not limited to:
1. IoT Product Development consulted by Maker Doctor Deepak Pitta
2. Product Design and Prototype Development consulted by Maker Doctor Eugene Yeo
3. Grants and Prototyping Assistance Schemes consulted by Maker Doctor Oh Robin
- This meetup is for free and each attendee is allocated 20 mins with an experienced Maker.
- Our Makers will offer advise, knowledge and link to resources that they have at the best of their abilities.
- Makers giving advise offer no guarantee for the success of the follow up actions and will not be liable for any of the advise given.
- Participants should come prepared with their enquiries and also a project description, or even a sketch for a fruitful discussion with the Makers.
- "Rocket-science" questions which are beyond our humanly capability will not be discussed. We will advise within our resonable means. :)
- All discussions of the attendees' products will be kept private and confidential. Attendees are to inform us before the session if their project is an individual pursuit or a corporate project.
- This Maker Clinic is by appointment only. :)
When & Where
OneMaker Group (OMG) brings together Makers, Designers and Entrepreneurs from all over Asia and amplifies their collective brilliance.
With our specialisation in Technology Education, Prototyping, Community Events and Makerspaces - OMG is poised to create a brand new innovation movement throughout Asia.