San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Most short term retail traders lose money, and the average longer term investors never come close to achieving their financial goals. Yet, the average financial institution makes fortunes buying and selling in the same markets.
Highlights of the Workshop:
- How to identify points where supply and demand are out of balance and price is about to move
- The two common mistakes of the novice trader or investor that may be costing you money—and how to avoid them.
- How to pick low-risk, high potential entry points for your trade.
- How to apply a simple rule-based strategy to any asset class including stock, options currencies and futures.
- How to build a successful trading plan for any time frame, from current income to retirement security.
For Student Testimonial, please go to>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZbVg_0BWPY
When & Where
Online Trading Academy
Online Trading Academy has its roots in the largest trading floor in the Western US, founded in 1997 by Eyal Shahar. Independent traders needed training to be successful in their investments, and soon a teaching model was born. By 2001 trading had transitioned to the web and we became 100% devoted to education. From a single location in Irvine, CA, today we’ve grown to 40 worldwide campuses and a worldwide online presence, and over 250,000 people have experienced OTA workshops and benefited from our mission: Enriching lives worldwide through exceptional financial education.