Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is an 8-week body-mind program to deepen the application of mindfulness to bring about greater awareness and enhancement in:
- Understanding one’s patterns and habits of reactions
- Interpersonal communications
- Managing frustrations and conflict
- Self awareness and confidence
The outcomes are:
- Better self control
- Less frustrations and conflicts
- Calmer, more focused and confident
During the weekly 2-hour session, participants will learn to develop focus and awareness through interactive and experiential activities, and mindfulness practices. Parents and their children (age 12-18) will attend the course in the same room.
Dates: Saturdays: 5, 12, 19, 26 Nov | 3, 10 Dec 2016 | 7, 14 Jan 2017
Time: 1.30 to 3.30pm
When & Where
Brahm Centre is a registered charity, a member of NCSS
and an Institution of Public Character.
It's Mission is To Promote Happier and Healthier Living.